Inside cabin Zuiderdam

azalice

I see two different configurations for a Zuiderdam inside cabin. One online picture shows a small sofa in addition to the bed, and another site shows a diagram indicating only a chair in the cabin - no sofa. Do you know what the ship’s inside cabin actually looks like?

halfacts dot com is a great website with tons of cabin pictures. All the Vista class ships are very similar in cabin configuration so just take a look at the deck plans and then compare  cabins. Some of the insides on the Vista ships are huge. 

The large inside cabins, with a sofa, are on Main Deck. In several of those cabins the sofa opens to a bed. The J-category run from the forward to the mid-ship elevators. The K-category are from the aft elevators to the stern. 
There are some similar I-category cabins on an upper deck, but I don't remember which one. 
All of these cabins are
huge

The remaining insides, including the remaining J- and K-category cabins are
tiny; there is barely room for that chair, let alone a sofa. These smaller insides feel a bit larger if the beds are separated. There is more room to walk. 

We have had inside cabins on several HA ships and have found that size varies in the same category.  We just cruised on the Zuiderdam in the “I” inside cabin #6071 and was surprised about how large it was (at least it seemed so to us). Drawer storage space was a bit limited but that wasn’t a problem for us.