Soft drinks

briarjumper

45 minutes ago, briarjumper said:

Does carnival have the soda fountains like RCCL or do the sill do the stamp on the room card? Thanks

And yes, they usually put a Bottomless Bubbles sticker on your Sail & Sign card, but really, it's all in the computer, so when they swipe your card it will tell them that you have BB and not to charge your card... I lost my BB sticker once and they told me that the staff doesn't really look for that, since they have to enter your drink in the computer anyway.

55 minutes ago, briarjumper said:

Does carnival have the soda fountains like RCCL or do the sill do the stamp on the room card? Thanks

I just got off the Fascination and they had one fountain soda on the ship. It was in the bar in the back of the ship opposite the pizza and deli. The rest of the ship had can. Wish they had more fountain! 

6 minutes ago, jennas_mum said:

I just got off the Fascination and they had one fountain soda on the ship. It was in the bar in the back of the ship opposite the pizza and deli. The rest of the ship had can. Wish they had more fountain! 

I could be wrong, but I thought that @briarjumper was asking if Carnival has the Freestyle self-dispensing soda machines like they have on RCCL... not just the soda fountain guns you find in a bar- but even those are few and far between on Carnival ships!

Freestyle Machine.jpg

Edited by Shaded Lady