Rome to Copenhagen in June

azalice

The following ports are visited: Rome, Cartengena, Gilbraltar, Cadiz, Lisbon, Porto, Cherbourg, Bruge, Amsterdam, Copenhagen. The only date for this specific cruise is mid June. I would expect heat many of the areas. I can look up archived weather info, but also want some opinions if you have cruised these ports at that time of year. What was your experiences with weather?

I see you're from Arizona, and are probably used to heat. I cannot take heat, and so avoid the first three ports in June; Cadiz, Lisbon and Porto are on the Atlantic coast and can have winds from the west to cool you.

Once you're into the English Channel and then the North Sea, it's likely to be warm but changeable. Even if it rains, it should be mild enough to get about.

It sounds like a good cruise- I love Cartagena and Cadiz. 🙂 

We have been several times in differing times of the year but several times in July and agree that the weather can do many things, and historical data is about as accurate as you can go.  In July, we have sweltered in Russia and Scandinavia and also felt cold in Greece and Italy, closer to the time, check the long term forecast, hope for the best, plan for the worst.