Rather sad tonight....

A2Mich

Sorry to post here, as it’s not really relevant to RCI,  but I spend the majority of my CC time here.  Just found out that my travel agent whom we’ve known and booked with fir 24 years, had passed away a few months ago.  We hadn’t heard from her for a few months, and now we know why.  She was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed.  Apologies, again, but felt the need to say something to help me feel better.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, A2Mich said:

Sorry to post here, as it’s not really relevant to RCI,  but I spend the majority of my CC time here.  Just found out that my travel agent whom we’ve known and booked with fir 24 years, had passed away a few months ago.  We hadn’t heard from her for a few months, and now we know why.  She was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed.  Apologies, again, but felt the need to say something to help me feel better.

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, A2Mich said:

She was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed.  Apologies, again, but felt the need to say something to help me feel better.

More than a 'wonderful person' sounds like (IMHO) she's grown into a dear friend. and into today's world as we grow older we never have enough of those. I an so sorry for the loss of a dear friend

Mac

• Like 1

So sorry to see this news.  After working together for so many years she was part of your family’s personal world and knew you quite well - it must have been a shock to receive the news.  Hope her husband can carry on and forge a relationship with you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, A2Mich said:

I originally posted it there and the thread was moved to here.

No need to explain.  Those of us who understand are terribly sorry for your loss.  We had a great TA who was also a friend, but once she retired never heard from her again.

• Like 1