Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

Thank you to everyone who is reading / commenting / and following along!... Chapter 1 is officially in the books, and I'm about to call it a night. One more long day of work until the real fun begins!... I really appreciate all of you for being here... 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Tribe lurker reporting for live reading! Can’t believe you didn’t have the ribeye tonight. Get packed up and let’s get this started. Hope you don’t have to pee on anyone this cruise. 😉😝

Actually, I wouldn't mind doing that again if someone really needed it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another of Sid's tribe members reporting for duty! Just got back from a cheeky little 3 day cruise and so happy to find this much anticipated live from....

Bring on the hand drawn maps and restroom pictures. The popcorn is ready!

• Like 3

Another tribe member following Live!!

Sid - I see you don't mention the Rebound Patch for "hangover prevention" this time around.  Have you found Rebound to not be effective? or are you just experimenting with other products? Inquiring minds want to know which product works best.

Just got a jury notice in mail today for 16 days prior to 11-08-19 NCL Getaway cruise I have committed to but have not booked yet -- waiting for solo pricing to go into affect.

Ceili --  3 days is better than no days.  Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Edited by cruiser147147
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Sid! I'm sailing on the Sunrise this week (and next), and instead of docking in Bermuda today, we are in Charleston. Damn you Humberto! Anyway,  while Patti shops I am sitting at a bar having the first of many drinks. I will raise the next one to you! Have a great cruise and I look forward to your adventures, especially at the Alchemy Bar. We love the raspberry martini's there.😀

Sorry you didn't make it to Bermuda.  We are supposed to go to Bermuda on the Magic week after next.  Hopefully all of the storms will calm down by then.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

69569478_2451582145061108_2306425265045110784_n.jpg

Wow, that picture brought back a scary memory.  I once had a nightmare that I was driving my car, and all the warning lights started turning on erratically, although some were the wrong color.

Quick heads-up about your workday.  Don't start smiling when your boss tells you to "ship" something.  He's talking about FedEx, not your cruise.

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, blarko said:

Sid, are you going to be taking the shirt with you.....you know the suggestive one?

Yes, I am going to bring it, but I probably won't feature it in the review... I don't want to become known as a one trick pony... (I will, however be wearing proudly about the ship at least once, just for fun...)

• Haha 1