Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
meandmyhoneycruiseforever

Email address for Sunshine maitre de

Sorry - I know this has been asked and answered, but I've had no luck using the search feature.

I'd like to e-mail the maitre d on the Sunshine to request a certain table size. I've done it successfully in the past, but I don't remember how long before the cruise to do it (2 weeks seems about right), and I don't remember the e-mail address to use.  I think it is _ _matitred@carnival.com, with the ship code going in the blanks, but I don't know what the Sunshine code is.

Any help would be appreciated.

The Sunshine code is sh. Two weeks out is fine. It's shmaitred@carnival.com😎

Edited by Jamman54

It will be hit or miss if the maître d will see, answer or do as you requested. John Heald has said on many occasions that the maître d does not have the time to do this most of the time and that they are not obligated to. If you have a special table request, ask John Heald on his Facebook page and he will get the request to the correct people. I have tried both ways and going with John has worked every time.

I have always gotten what I requested by emailing the maitre'd directly, even if I didn't get a reply from them. I tried John's way one time and the ball was dropped. The more people you put into the mix the more likely something will get  messed up. I do like John, but not for these types of requests.😎

41 minutes ago, quickrate said:

Thank you!!

Pat

You're welcome.  I generally e-mail the maitre d' about the second day into the cruise immediately preceding mine.  Though I have never received a response,  I have been extremely pleased with our table assignments.

Happy sailing.