Has anyone attempted to use an old coffee card recently?

judyjudy56

I don't see how Princess can invalidate a card they willing sold with no expiration date.

If they wanted to create and sell new cards with expiration dates that's fine as the purchaser was made aware at that time.

I will be using my card shortly..........they'll be hell to pay if it's refused.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Scotto97 said:

I don't see how Princess can invalidate a card they willing sold with no expiration date.

If they wanted to create and sell new cards with expiration dates that's fine as the purchaser was made aware at that time.

I will be using my card shortly..........they'll be hell to pay if it's refused.

So you missed the many long threads here dealing with the change?  

Edited by pms4104
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Scotto97 said:

Good Luck !!!   👿👿

Edited by neverbeenhere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Scotto97 said:

I agree with the first two paragraphs. After that, you're dreaming. Good luck.

Jim

• Like 3

Princess as well as other companies and even the government can declare the cards will no longer useful after a certain future date.  Princess advertised the ending of the cards maybe a year ago or so.  Good luck on trying to make them take it. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Scotto97 said:

Let us all knowhow well that works out for you. When is your next cruise?

• Like 1

someone wanting attention on the internet. hilarious troll.  please do cause a scene and get disembarked.

your fake legal yelling will not accomplish anything as i'm sure some version of this was in the terms you agrteed to when getting your coffee card,

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update these terms and conditions of our beverage packages / offers at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply, in addition to the terms and conditions of the passage contract.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scotto97 said:

Months before August it was announced that the cards would not be accepted after August 31, 2019. It is no longer accepted and I heard someone on the Caribbean Princess on September 2 try to use his card.... He was turned down!

And what do you intend to do to use your card?  Please come back and tell us how that worked for you.

1 hour ago, Scotto97 said:

Please make sure that somebody videos your tantrum.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Amazing how people jump to conclusions, assuming I'll be yelling and throwing a tantrum.

Those tactics hardly ever work, and leads to the embarrassment of the perpetrator and those around him /her.

Nobody wants to help a jerk.......

For me, "Hell to pay" means being a strong negotiator, but always polite and respectful. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scotto97 said:

Amazing how people jump to conclusions, assuming I'll be yelling and throwing a tantrum.

Those tactics hardly ever work, and leads to the embarrassment of the perpetrator and those around him /her.

For me, "Hell to pay" means being a strong negotiator, but always polite and respectful. 

Mind boggling... 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scotto97 said:

And losing to better negotiators.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scotto97 said:

Hi Scotto97,

That’s very smart of you. I wish it works. Good luck and please let us all know of the outcome. 

Tony