Elegant nights on Vista Western Caribbean?

bnbeyer

I'm going on the Vista on Nov. 2 out of Galveston with 3 port days in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay. The sea days are the first two full days and the last day before debarkation. What do you suppose will be the elegant nights? I want to have the lobster tail for free in the MDR on those nights, but I'm thinking about booking the Chef's Table for one of the non-elegant nights.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by bnbeyer

15 minutes ago, bnbeyer said:

I'm going on the Vista on Nov. 2 out of Galveston with 3 port days in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay. The sea days are the first two full days and the last day before debarkation. What do you suppose will be the elegant nights? I want to have the lobster tail for free in the MDR on those nights, but I'm thinking about booking the Chef's Table for one of the non-elegant nights.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Elegant nights are on the second and second to last days. Lobster night is the first elegant night.

Edited by jbethel11
grammatical error

3 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Elegant nights are on the second and second to last days. Lobster night is the first elegant night.

I don’t think that’s right actually. I’ve done that route twice this year and both times it’s been the first sea day (second night) and Grand Cayman night (fifth night).

50 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think that’s right actually. I’ve done that route twice this year and both times it’s been the first sea day (second night) and Grand Cayman night (fifth night).

You'd know more than I would, so @bnbeyer should head your judgment. However, I was under the impression the first sea day was the second day. 

7 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

You'd know more than I would, so @bnbeyer should head your judgment. However, I was under the impression the first sea day was the second day. 

That part is correct. The incorrect part is the second to last day being the second elegant night. Grand Cayman is the day before that.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I believe the first sea day and Roatan, Honduras. @Saint Greg, your help would be appreciated here.

Should be first and second sea days. That’s how it was on Freedom and Breeze out of Galveston with that itinerary.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

First and second to last you mean, correct?

first and second sea day. The second sea day is the second to last day if that’s what you’re asking.

Galveston

Sea (Elegant)

Cozumel

Belize

Roatan, Honduras

Sea (Elegant)

Sea

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1