New to thermal suite

Alaskanb

You don't have to make an appointment.  It will be open the same hours that the spa is open. As with anything on the ship, sometimes will be busier than others.  I would recommend going to the spa day 1 and purchase a pass for the week.  I don't know if it's true, but they claim they sell only so many passes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tak8 said:

You don't have to make an appointment.  It will be open the same hours that the spa is open. As with anything on the ship, sometimes will be busier than others.  I would recommend going to the spa day 1 and purchase a pass for the week.  I don't know if it's true, but they claim they sell only so many passes.  

They now sell passes pre-cruise in the Personalizer

The thermal suite is nice,  but it is a cave down there.  We've done it in the past but be aware there are few heated tile loungers and might not get one when you go.  There are two steam rooms co-ed one with eucaliptus and one regular.....and  some open showers to rinse off.   We would wear swim attire and a robe.   If you do the tour on embarkation day they'll tell you the cost for the entire cruise.......it's usually too expensive for us to justify.

What ship?   Usually when you buy something through the personalizer there will be a card in your cabin.  Take the card down to Lotus Spa and get checked in and get your sticker - if necessary.   

When you want to spa, check in at the spa desk - they'll take your medallion or cruise card and give you a robe and slippers.  I like to change into swim suit in the changing room, and leave most stuff and clothes in a free locker.  There are not-coed "real" steam and sauna in the changing rooms.

Try to go during the crowd's meal times and on port days.  

4 hours ago, Alaskanb said:

It's the Sapphire Princess. 

Great ship! - the thermal suite is on Sun deck forward of Lotus Spa pool so it is lit by a glass door to the pool.  5 tile heated loungers, Aromatherapy steam room, Gentle Sauna and Gentle Steam, plus 2 "rain showers".  Our first and favorte Thermal Suite!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Does the Island have the free steam & saunas in the women's (and men's) locker room? I like the Thermal Suite, but often the beds are just lukewarm so if the Island has the free steam & saunas, I won't bother joining the Thermal Suite. 

Free Sauna (Men's and Women's) - they are hidden., not in changing rooms but there are lockers and showers in the sauna rooms.  No free steam.

image.png.267ef8d8c35b1ba7abe8858a7d0f8dae.png

23 hours ago, Ferd Berfle said:

Free Sauna (Men's and Women's) - they are hidden., not in changing rooms but there are lockers and showers in the sauna rooms.  No free steam.

image.png.267ef8d8c35b1ba7abe8858a7d0f8dae.png

Darn...the steam room is my favorite. 

Anyone have an idea what they'll charge for the Thermal Suite on a 58 day cruise??