O Life Excursions

4Lakes Lady

For my up coming cruise in February 2020 I can select a couple excursions. One that I like is an "OS" that is not available as a choice for "free".  If I select this anyway, does O deduct the cost of $199 and I pay the difference?  Or will I be charged the entire $269.00 for the excursion? 

While I'm not a newbie to Oceania, I have always selected from the included "free" choices.  Hoping someone knows the answer to this!

22 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

You will be charged the entire amount. An excursion is either included in the package and thus no extra charge, or fully billable if not included.

The website "cart" is very intuitive. It will assign your included O Life tours to any eligible choices  listing the most expensive eligible ones first (it also takes into account which person you're associating with each tour). If the combo of your O Life and other non-O Life selections meets the minimum number of tours (specified for your cruise) to qualify for the YWYW 25% discount, the non-eligible ones retail price will be reduced by 25%.

• Like 1

I have a question about the YWYW. On my cruise one must take a minimum of 7 excursions to qualify. But, do my 4 "free" excursions count towards the 7? If they do, do I get the 25% reduction on excursion 5, 6, and 7? Just curious and trying to figure how we should do this. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Pearl64 said:

I have a question about the YWYW. On my cruise one must take a minimum of 7 excursions to qualify. But, do my 4 "free" excursions count towards the 7? If they do, do I get the 25% reduction on excursion 5, 6, and 7? Just curious and trying to figure how we should do this. Thank you.

Yes. The programming will discount the 3 least expensive tours.