Queen Victoria cabins 8031 & 8032

Jack E Dawson

My wife and I are in the process of booking a cruise on the Queen Victoria. Does anyone have experience with cabins 8031 or 8032. I notice that the cabins and balconies are a bit different in shape. Just wondering if these cabins are a plus or a negative,

Thanks

Jack 

We are always happy to book one of these “corner” cabins, but avoid being on deck 8 under the buffet, or in other places under the sun deck, because of noise. Are there any of these cabins available on deck 7? That would be our first choice.

8 hours ago, Jack E Dawson said:

My wife and I are in the process of booking a cruise on the Queen Victoria. Does anyone have experience with cabins 8031 or 8032. I notice that the cabins and balconies are a bit different in shape. Just wondering if these cabins are a plus or a negative,

Thanks

Jack 

Hi Jack. I had 7031 on the QV this June on a British Isles cruise. The extra space includes a chair for sitting. The rest of the cabin layout is the same as the standard style; so yes you do get the sense of a roomier cabin. I really liked it. Plus the balcony is a little bigger too.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, AspirationalFlyer said:

I’ve just booked 8032 for one of the seven night QE Med voyages next year. If the cruise goes ahead (!) I will report back. 

Just FYI - I was told that room is 307sq ft so it is materially larger than many other A2 (Britannia Club) rooms

You need to bear in mind that stateroom sizes include the area of the balcony and so most if not all of the increased size of 8032 is likely to be attributed to the larger corner balcony and not the interior area of the stateroom itself.

I have been in 8059 and 8061 on QV.

Whilst there can be some noise from above, mainly in the morning, it by no means affected our cruise.

We really enjoyed these cabins. So go ahead and book unless you really are extremely late to bed and want to sleep vey late too, which is just missing the pure enjoyment of cruising.

Get up and meet some wonderful people

Some people just like to complain about, well anything .......