Atlantic adventure 2021

Aspidestra99

My partner's birthday is in December and I would love him to have a Cunard birthday and to see QV decked out for Christmas. The Atlantic Adventure 2021 seems to fit the bill.

QV departs 13th December and returns on 23rd. Will the ship be fully decorated on departure or will it be a work in progress? Will there be  any Christmas focused events/music while we are on board?

Also at this time of year I imagine it can be quite bouncy in the Atlantic which doesn't worry us as we bounced around the Bay of Biscay last year. However are there any risks regarding getting to the various destinations? My partner just loved Gibraltar and on this trip you get a full day there, so he would be sad to miss the port through bad weather.

The ship will certainly be dressed for Christmas, and will look stunning if you have not been on a cruise at this time before.

Regarding the sea state, it is just not possible to predict! The Bay of Biscay might be calm and freezing cold or very rough indeed. It will be a winter cruise, so storms more likely. 

We have done this pre Christmas cruise, and I am sure you will love it. If there is a passenger choir, no doubt it will be of Christmas carols and songs.