Countdown Clock & following Thread

JohnM65

I cannot seem to find the link to the countdown clocks. I set one up for a 2021 sail but cannot do the same for our 2020 sail. Also, I cannot figure out how to have thread following to my last cruise post. I have used the search function with no luck. I have not been on for a while so I don't know if I have missed something.

I haven't see a countdown clock for ages.  I used to have one.  It vanished.  Probably these take too much storage space?  

I think - am not 100% sure - if you click on the little button at the bottom of this box "notify me of replies" you will be told when there is a post on the thread you are following.

Edited by Hambagahle

14 hours ago, JohnM65 said:

I cannot seem to find the link to the countdown clocks. I set one up for a 2021 sail but cannot do the same for our 2020 sail. Also, I cannot figure out how to have thread following to my last cruise post. I have used the search function with no luck. I have not been on for a while so I don't know if I have missed something.

I use the countdown clocks from the Cruise Timetable website (https://www.cruisetimetables.com/).  The website calls its countdown clocks Cruise Tickers.

Dave

10 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

I think - am not 100% sure - if you click on the little button at the bottom of this box "notify me of replies" you will be told when there is a post on the thread you are following.

For us it's  a box at the top right of the thread marked "Follow."

Edited by 1985rz1

4 hours ago, drib said:

Use the selectors to find your cruise, then at the bottom, click the "CD" link in red. You can also press "L" on your keyboard to get a direct link to that same page which you can bookmark.

And if you want something very generic, here's a different countdown:

Well thank you very much. A few things have changed since I last tried to enter new information and I did not think it was that long ago.