Lunch on Embarkation Day on the Jewel

mbglib

5 minutes ago, mbglib said:

Hello, we will be boarding the Jewel on September 30.  What are the options for lunch?  I have seen postings with this topic for other ships, but not the Jewel.  Thank you, Lisa

Lisa, the answer is the same as other ships. The Garden Cafe Buffet (Great Outdoors), Azura Main Dining Room, and O'Sheehan's

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

When we were on the Jewel two years ago, during embarkation they tried to herd us towards the buffet. But thanks to the info here on CC, we headed to the MDR. We walked past the buffet just to take a look and it was packed. When we got to the MDR, we were immediately seated and the place was 3/4 empty.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, halberd7 said:

When we were on the Jewel two years ago, during embarkation they tried to herd us towards the buffet. But thanks to the info here on CC, we headed to the MDR. We walked past the buffet just to take a look and it was packed. When we got to the MDR, we were immediately seated and the place was 3/4 empty.

That is what we experienced on the Star several years ago.  Much calmer in the MDR.  Thank you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, K_e_short said:

I was on the Jewel and ate at O'Sheehans. It was very quiet.

I didn't really enjoy the food there so it was also good to know right away where NOT to eat.

Thank you.  I have read that about O'Sheehans' food.  Hopefully, other venues will be better. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 7:20 PM, mbglib said:

Hello, we will be boarding the Jewel on September 30.  What are the options for lunch?  I have seen postings with this topic for other ships, but not the Jewel.  Thank you, Lisa

Lisa, there should be 3: O'Sheehans is our go to on every NCL ship on sailing day: next you have the buffet of course and one MDR.