Delta 350-900

AF-1

On 9/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, AF-1 said:

Has anyone traveled on this aircraft?  If so, what door do they use for passengers; the one in Delta One area; or the one in Premium Select area?  Thanks

We cruised on the A350 (from Narita to DTW) when the aircraft was only a few weeks old.  When boarding at Narita (for our flight) I recall that they only used the door in the Premium Select area (we were seated in Business).   Keep in mind that cabin door usage is generally dictated by the airport gate configuration so it can vary from airport to airport (and even gate to gate).  

By the way, Business on that aircraft was quite nice.   Delta was using their newest Bus Class seat which was state of the art with personal compartment configuration.  The seat actually has a movable door/panel that gives some extra isolation from the aisle.   We have recently noticed that Delta is gradually upgrading some of their existing aircraft (on longer International flights) with this same seat.  

Hank

Hlitner,  thanks for the update.  I am on Delta going from CVG-ZUR in Premium Select and Delta One from AMS-CVG.  I wanted to try both services so I booked my flight that way.  Most flights use door 2L to disembark; so I assume that will be the case.  Both Zurich and Amsterdam are large airports that can accomdate the jet.  Have a great day.