Explorer-added info.

GFJM

I have posted a review on Explorer and praised our cabin 8004 but forgot to add that due to really bad weather and being at the front of the ship we did experience a lot of noise and extreme movement- so beware.

2 hours ago, GFJM said:

I have posted a review on Explorer and praised our cabin 8004 but forgot to add that due to really bad weather and being at the front of the ship we did experience a lot of noise and extreme movement- so beware.

We were in 8070 and it was pretty bumpy.The Captain did say it reached hurricane force.I think the ship handled pretty well considering.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi gfjm

My sister and her husband are staying in cabin 8004 in January and I have been waiting to read your thoughts on this cabin. I have looked through the replies on this forum,

but cannot find your post. Would it be possible for you to repost your views as I would be very interested and grateful.

6 hours ago, Lyndyhop said:

Hi gfjm

My sister and her husband are staying in cabin 8004 in January and I have been waiting to read your thoughts on this cabin. I have looked through the replies on this forum,

but cannot find your post. Would it be possible for you to repost your views as I would be very interested and grateful.

If you google cabin 8004 cruise critic celebrity mercury it will show you same type cabin with various photo,s

40 minutes ago, GFJM said:

Hi if you look at the reviews for Explorer you'll find  it on there.It was a great cabin-couldn't fault it.If you need to know anything more specific please get in touch.

Hi yes we were on Explorer in the Caribbean in March lovely cruise, we had a stern balc a family room.

Thanks for steering me in the right direction.  I found your review very reassuring and will pass it on to my sister.

My husband and I are in a cabin a few doors down and hopefully it will be as good. Many thanks.

We are in cabin 8000, never had a cabin looking forward before, should be interesting. It is our first time on Explorer, hope it's not too big. We have sailed on Celebration, Spirit and Destiny many times and enjoy the layouts and atmosphere.

Edited by Lyndyhop