I wish Princess would....

Loritd

10 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

That's what Ensenada is for!

I thought Ensenada was for visiting Hussong's! 2 margaritas each (they were delicious) plus a huge "shot" (at least a double) of Cazadores... $16.

image.jpeg.dbc458eb7ad86bf46fe8cd6c409a8701.jpeg

Edit: Changed daiquiris to margaritas. No idea why I had the original brain fart..

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish Princess would stop encouraging everyone to wave their “dirty” napkins in the air during baked alaska parade.  How many of you ended up sick two to five days later?

I wish Princess would bring back BOGO or BOGO$1 in afternoon.  We are not much for drinking after dinner but really enjoy those afternoon cocktails 🍹.   

• Like 3

From another thread. Posted by galsmiley:

I really wish we had the option of free laundry tokens for the self-service laundry instead of the service.  I trust my laundry skills more than theirs.  

I thought this would be good here in this thread. I totally agree with this idea for Elite cruisers.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Thrak said:

From another thread. Posted by galsmiley:

I really wish we had the option of free laundry tokens for the self-service laundry instead of the service.  I trust my laundry skills more than theirs.  

I thought this would be good here in this thread. I totally agree with this idea for Elite cruisers.

I support that idea. Since the laundry is unlimited then the tokens should also be unlimited.

I could sell them at a discount on eBay. 

57 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

After deducting gratuities because they won't honor your old coffee cards!? Don't hold your breath.

Not me.

We always give extra "incentives" on top of the standard gratuity.  

47 minutes ago, pedirn said:

I wish Princess would stop encouraging everyone to wave their “dirty” napkins in the air during baked alaska parade.  How many of you ended up sick two to five days later?

Excellent addition. I agree and have always found that napkin waving to be idiotic. When we first cruised I actually had the Baked Alaska for dessert. Once was enough.

On 9/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, Jaymuxman said:

I wish Princess would improve their desserts!  Not a real Carnival fan but their desserts put Princess desserts to shame.

Our first Princess cruise was to Alaska in 2012, and the desserts were FABULOUS.....also the pastries in the International Cafe.  Have seen a decline in quality in 2013 and 2017, although I thought they were still a little better than Celebrity (except for specialty restaurants) and a lot better than Disney.  Going on a 10-day holiday cruise in Dec. on Crown, so anxious to see if there any changes.

1 hour ago, pedirn said:

I wish Princess would bring back BOGO or BOGO$1 in afternoon.  We are not much for drinking after dinner but really enjoy those afternoon cocktails 🍹.   

I wish Princess would put up picto grams in public areas reminding PAXs to cough the crook of their elbow, instead of their hand then spreading their germs by touching everything on the ship, and especially the serving tongs/serving spoons in the HC.  :classic_angry:

Edited by Kingofcool1947
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, toads45froggy said:

I wish princess would troll these boards and ban pax that blatantly abuse the rules of princess for their gain or that push others to not listen to princess suggested rules.

Like the Dress Code?

Edited by Kingofcool1947

7 hours ago, wrongwaywatson said:

Wow, on the Regal last November and then the CB in March they announced it continuously before the show started.  There were also ushers walking around helping people find seats and preventing people from saving seats.  It was nice!

Just got off the Regal on a transatlantic and never heard any announcements about seat-saving. Did see 2 "gentlemen" saving 6 other seats for wives & 1 husband who were back in a dining room "having desert." They were in a row in front of us and thought for a minute that one couple was going to challenge them and sit in 2 of the seats anyway but they decided not to and went elsewhere. The missing 6 finally showed up about 8-10 minutes before the show started.

Tom

Some really good ideas on here.

I also would be a fan of free laundry tokens for Elite, bringing back BOGO Happy Hour, and a big fan of letting us prebook Sanctuary, spa services or specialty dining with OBC.

Not sure if anyone has already put this on the collective “wish list” but I would like them to bring back pre-cruise emails with info about your cruise (entertainment etc).

And since this is a wish list - my personal favorite would be to have a way to set up your mini bar before you set foot inside your cabin!  To me switching it out is a hassle.  Seems like with the medallion technology or the personalizer this would not be a Herculean venture.  If it is, please don’t step on my dream!  🤣

• Like 5

9 hours ago, nattie said:

Why all the hate for Princess Live? Shows there take away from people hogging the seats for early theater show, so you guys should say "thank you" (kidding about that). But seriously, many times we would rather go do a trivia or a game show in Princess live instead of seeing a comedian or magician in main theater, thus freeing up space to whomever wants to go. Plus all the trivia and gameshows that used to be in Vista Lounge are now in Princess live, freeing up space for whatever goes on in Vista lounge (bingo? Ballroom dancing? we only visit for platinum/elite party and disembarkation).

Now to wish list:

• change up 7 day Eastern/western Caribbean itinerary a bit 
  • offer cruises from San Juan again (please!) The reason I have moved on to Celebrity and Royal
  • more NYC departures (probably wouldnt happen due to Celebrity/Carnival competition) The reason I sail Celebrity and Royal
  • offer cruises from Baltimore (definitely wouldnt happen)
  • itinerary to just Bermuda  Another reason I moved on to Celebrity and Royal and may even try NCL
  • make it easier to refare online if booked directly with Princess instead of calling an agent every time. Probably cheaper for Princess since they can reduce number of agents
  • I like the idea of covered pool on every ship. We enjoyed one on Coral even during Panama Canal cruise Anthem of the Seas had an amassing Adult Solarium (free) and a family indoor pool.  
  • hurry up and combine those apps for Medallion already
  • interactive TVs on every ship (i think someone already posted that) I Can't believe in the 21st Century that they don't have this already. It speaks more to the demographic that prefers paper to electronic billing.

I agree with most everything except I wouldn't trust any cruise line site to  re-fare pricing. The booking process barely  works.

Edited by Iamcruzin

How about having fresh brewed coffee in the MDR and buffet without having to pay extra for it or having to go first to the IC and bring it with you before breakfast.  If I got that "syrup" coffee in a land restaurant, I would not go back.

Also would love to have coffee makers in balcony rooms but not sure where they would put them.  Not much counter space.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

Couldn't agree more. If you have to remove the barrel chair and round table to make room then the rooms are poorly designed. Get rid of that closet and add a loveseat and a shower that the average human can fit in without being attacked by a curtain.  Since I have sailed on Celebrity and Royal Caribbean in both ocean view and balcony rooms I have become spoiled. I used to think that I only used the room to sleep and shower but after sailing on other lines I now realize that I just didn't like the accommodations.

If they got rid of the closet, where would you store your clothes?  I use the closet and the shelves next to the closet.

Edited by wrongwaywatson
  • Like 1