Tours in Champagne Bay (Espiritu Santo), Vanuatu and Isle of Pines, New Caledonia

4jsmama

On 9/24/2019 at 9:51 AM, 4jsmama said:

Looking for any recommendations for tours in both Champagne Bay (Espiritu Santo) and Isle of Pines.  Have done some research on both areas, but am interested in any personal experience with tour operators in these areas.  Thanks!

Isle of Pines - you will find local shore tours available at the tender dock. I can't vouch for the individual tour operators as we tend to snorkel and swim there. But the tours seem very popular.

Leigh

8 hours ago, 4jsmama said:

Leigh, thanks for your response.  Where do you swim and snorkel?  Any particular spots you recommend?

As you come off the tender pier you walk around to the left (follow the road around) and on your right is Kanumera Bay where the Sacred rock is and on your left is Kuto Bay. Kanumera Bay has great snorkelling and Kuto Bay has a beautiful sandy beach with trees behind which is where I like to swim. I sit and watch my husband snorkel and then when he is finished we walk across to Kuto Bay, a 50 metre walk or so, to swim.

Leigh

• Like 1