Hi, From Ashley

MrsAReid

Good morning ALL. I've posted something similar but I only got two responses and I've searched all over CC and I can't not find what I'm looking for. I'm going to try again with this post 😁🤞🤞. I need help finding a hotel that can pick my husband and I up from MAO (Orlando) airport,take us to the hotel and also provide shuttle to the cruise port. At first, we were going to drive but decided to fly. HELP US PLEASE 

I gather you are cruising from Port Canaveral, which is about 45 minutes away from MCO.  This may not be what you are looking for, but we used VIP Limo (Mike is a great guy) from the airport to our hotel - it was the Radisson at the Port. The Radisson does have a shuttle that will take you to the port from the hotel- however, we found it faster and easier to just get a taxi, as the hotel was pretty close to the port.  Many people rent a car to drive to the port, as it is cheaper - however we used VIP a few times and were very pleased with their service.

It's been about 10 years since I flew into MCO and cruised out of Canaveral, but we did exactly as pe4all did. We had a limo service pick us up at MCO and drive us to the Radisson. Radisson had a shuttle to the terminal the next morning. When we got back from the cruise, our limo driver was waiting to take us back to the airport. I say "limo" but it was more of a large SUV and it was very convenient. 

23 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Have you checked the Florida departures board? This is discussed with relative regularity over there.

An excellent suggestion as the OP's question isn't cruiseline specific if seeking actual user recommendations.

However, swift Uncle Google provides the following for users to find what's out there:

https://www.cruzely.com/port-canaveral-hotels-with-airport-cruise-shuttles/

8 hours ago, MrsAReid said:

Good morning ALL. I've posted something similar but I only got two responses and I've searched all over CC and I can't not find what I'm looking for. I'm going to try again with this post 😁🤞🤞. I need help finding a hotel that can pick my husband and I up from MAO (Orlando) airport,take us to the hotel and also provide shuttle to the cruise port. At first, we were going to drive but decided to fly. HELP US PLEASE 

There are several hotels in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach that will shuttle you as stated - you book direct with the hotel.

Then there's a 3rd party travel agency GoPort as others mentioned that can arrange the same - but compare their pricing (they are not always the cheapest option).

You can also rent a car which may be cheaper than you think.

You can also book the hotel and transfers separately with the best option for each leg!

The best option depends on a few things. What time do you plan to arrive at MCO, for example. If you arrive later in the day then staying near the airport may be a good option.

And so on!

Can you give a bit more information?

Edited by SteerageJoe

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 6:59 AM, CChamp said:

Goport Canaveral. 👍 Have used it many times. Very easy and convenient.

We just booked them for our April Disney Cruise And have 3 days in which to cancel.  My concern is that they say it’s first come first serve on the return trip to the airport.  We have a 12:30 flight for 7 of us,  I can only imagine the crowd of people trying to get on and standing in line for an hour with little kids.  Am I worrying for nothing?  Do they have enough buses that it goes relatively smoothly?

Book any hotel you want near MCO (Orlando); the next morning take the hotel shuttle back to the airport - from there you can easily catch a shared shuttle from Cocoa beach Shuttle, Cortrans, etc.

If you are comfortable with Uber or Lyft the fare fro the car from the MCO airport area to Port Canaveral is about $60+ - not bad for door to door service and a lot less hassle than a shared shuttle.  Good luck and have a great cruise! 😎

We stayed at the Homewood Suites by the port and used Cocoa Beach Shuttle to get us from the airport to the hotel.  It was $58 plus tip for two people.  The driver called us while we were waiting for our luggage and told us where to go.  There was one other couple on the shuttle and we were dropped off first.

We used the hotel's shuttle to get from the hotel to the port the day of the cruise.  We used Cortrans shuttle to get from the cruise port back to the airport.  It was $20 per person, plus tip.  We got off of the ship early and were on their shuttle that left at 7:30 am and arrived at the airport at 8:15 am.  You can schedule an estimated time off of the ship since they run several shuttles to the airport.