Verandah versus Vista Suite

eagles09

The room arrangement is different.  Bed by balcony (Vista)  vs sofa ( Verandah) by balcony.   The size difference is very small to not at all.  In booking a Vista you are awarded double cruise days towards mariner status.  ie 7 day cruise =14 day credit   There are no real Suite benefit in a Vista other than that that I can think of - others may weigh in with things I’ve forgotten.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gigi1977 said:

There are no real Suite benefit in a Vista other than that that I can think of - others may weigh in with things I’ve forgotten.  

Do Vista suites include the expanded stateroom breakfast menu?

Edited by rucrazy

4 hours ago, cat shepard said:

A yoga mat and robes came with our Vista Suite. We laughed when we realized we would have to move furniture out of the cabin to fully utilize the mat.

I am just happy we did not pay for the upgrade.

I think that was a 'Spa Veranda' not a Vista.  Vistas do not have yoga mat etc, but ALL staterooms have robes.

Vista suites is only a bit larger then verandah rooms. Bathroom is the same. Sofa near balcony in Verandah, sofa near bathroom in verandah rooms. Fresh flowers were the tiniest flowers in the tiniest vase we ever saw....

Umbrella and binocular in Vista Suites. 

Next time for us again a verandah, not worth the extra money.

I am looking at a website that has tons of cabin pics, and we have shared pics for others to see, too.  

Looking at the Eurodam and Zuiderdam Suites, they look larger than a Verandah, larger than what has been described here.  Am I missing something?

We love a Verandah and still would not move to a Suite.

Edited by CM1984

15 minutes ago, CM1984 said:

I am looking at a website that has tons of cabin pics, and we have shared pics for others to see, too.  

Looking at the Eurodam and Zuiderdam Suites, they look larger than a Verandah, larger than what has been described here.  Am I missing something?

We love a Verandah and still would not move to a Suite.

The Eurodam and Zuiderdam (and many other HAL ships) do not have Vista Suites, while the two newest HAL ships do (newst ones have Veranda, Vista and Signature).  Thus the big difference from the Veranda and Signature cabins on the Eurodam and Zuiderdam.