Beverage package on express pass

tartantiara

Yes, it does. Look at card when you receive it to make sure. The servers will not know that you have a package and what type of package you have unless it is on your Seapass card.

Edited by Orator
  • Like 1

Yes, it will show on your express pass, but not usually until about 30 days out (I think that is the point someone goes through and actually keys in all the codes for the cruise).  I checked for my October 26 sailing yesterday and it didn't say anything yet, and I just checked again and now on my express pass it says PALL (premium beverage package).  

17 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

Yes, it will show on your express pass, but not usually until about 30 days out (I think that is the point someone goes through and actually keys in all the codes for the cruise).  I checked for my October 26 sailing yesterday and it didn't say anything yet, and I just checked again and now on my express pass it says PALL (premium beverage package).  

Ok thanks , we are still 36 days out so will check next week. I have printed off our invoice from TA which states our amenities just in case 

I think it depends if it has been physically "added or not" to your booking.  If for some reason someone added your amenities already it will show, but otherwise it doesn't always until closer to the sailing.  For example, I know with upgrading, if your classic isn't actually physically added yet you won't be able to upgrade online, then, once you call in, they add it and do the upgrade. 

We are doing 3 cruises back to back to back (October 26, Nov 2 and Nov 9).  None of them had our PALL showing yesterday and none showed our drink packages or internet in our purchase history as of yesterday.  As of today for October 26, PALL is showing on our express pass and our drinks and wifi are showing in our purchase history, but still nothing is showing for the other two cruises.  I have had this happen often (actually most of the time), so I don't worry about it until I'm under 20 days and I don't print my express pass until it shows up.

4 hours ago, sasset said:

I printed our Xpress pass prior to upgrading our classic beverage package. Those  said CALL, off to the right by the bar code. I reprinted today and they now say CALL PALL why would it list both?

Because it’s Celebrity IT.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, sasset said:

I printed our Xpress pass prior to upgrading our classic beverage package. Those  said CALL, off to the right by the bar code. I reprinted today and they now say CALL PALL why would it list both?

Probably because it picks it up from your Order History which shows the Classic package then the upgrade to the Premium package.

27 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Is the reason for this question because Celebrity switched to retrieving your seapass cards in your cabin like Royal? I haven't sailed Celebrity since last Fall.

The switch has been made on some but not all Celebrity ships yet. Celebrity is in the process of updating the M- and S-Class ships.  

• Like 1

Our say CALL, PALL or PALL, CALL, between our two Xpress Passes.  We did upgrade from Classic to Premium.  Asking my TA about it.  We also see it in our "order history" in the Cruise Planner.  But I printed it out....just in case there is any question.

1 hour ago, breezer said:

I am 5 days out and there's no mention of it on my express pass.

I wouldn't worry about it.   My last cruise a b2b as a Zenith I didn't have the drink package denoted on my cards for either cruise while they were on Iain's.    I didn't realize it until I picked up a glass of wine and the handed me a chit for $18.00.   I mentioned to the bartender and she said she thought it was unusual and voided the charge.    I dropped by Retreat Concierge and they took my card and printed the PALL on the card.   They blamed it on a "Computer Glitch". 

Interesting, we are at 40 days today from our Mediterranean cruise, and we have the Classic package as a perk.  I will check at around 30 days.  Not too worried, as the paperwork showing everything paid off shows the Classic Package as a perk, and we will have that with us.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:47 AM, capsplace said:

Our say CALL, PALL or PALL, CALL, between our two Xpress Passes.  We did upgrade from Classic to Premium.  Asking my TA about it.  We also see it in our "order history" in the Cruise Planner.  But I printed it out....just in case there is any question.

Just make sure your Sea Pass cards have the correct info on it. 

We just printed our Xpress pass and still has call on it. We bought the upgrade to premium through our TA. Does it eventually show up on my Xpress pass online or do they add it to our Seapass at checkin? I have paperwork that says we bought it.

Not sure how they keep it all straight. Even in our order history it has Classic drink pkg. No sign of premium.

• 2 weeks later...

My Express Pass says CLNA?  I bought the Premium Plus package and sail in 11 days.  Any ideas?  

Celebrity Lost Needs Addressing

CLassic Non-Alcohol - Ack! 

Cocktails and Libations Never-ending Access

Julie

Edited by Buckeye94
spelling

32 minutes ago, Buckeye94 said:

My Express Pass says CLNA?  I bought the Premium Plus package and sail in 11 days.  Any ideas?  

Julie

Chair Lounges Never Available

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Buckeye94 said:

Julie

I think you may want to call in.  Someone on here reported having an issue almost the entire first day of the cruise as they had bought Premium Plus package but their card showed the non-alcoholic package (maybe CLNA is classic non-alcholic?).  Maybe if you call in they can correct this for your and you don't have to have the headache when you get on the ship.