Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

So coming back at security we were chatting with the gentleman in the line at the x-ray machine. Lisa commented about how he bought toothpaste. He laughed and explained that he didn’t like his travelling companions paste, so he drove home and got some.

Turns out he’s from Roatan and is on this cruise. We said that we went to Maya Key, and been there many times. Turns out he works for the company that checks you in for Maya Key.  He then asked what cabin we are in so we told him. He said he had something for us and then swing by and drop it off.

I was getting a drink and returned to the cabin and Lisa said Joel had already visited us. He left us a couple gift bags from Anthony Key Resort that owns Maya Key and inside of them were a whole bunch of freebies.

It’s amazing how small the world is somedays.

E60EF5FA-A291-4000-8496-1242F048DF3B.thumb.jpeg.0df96cb8f1607c322e560cfcea6f2e3a.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 9

20 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Turns out he’s from Roatan and is on this cruise. We said that we went to Maya Key, and been there many times. Turns out he works for the company that checks you in for Maya Key.  He then asked what cabin we are in so we told him. He said he had something for us and then swing by and drop it off.

Marketing genius

• Like 1

I forgot to mention perhaps the best part of the day.

This morning at 7:30 the Rep Baseball team had been listed on-line. Owen is on it, and politics didn’t shut him out. He is however the only kid from our community that made the two town joint team. He has been playing with many of the same kids for 4 years now so there aren’t many new kids to us. 

He said he did well on his tryout yesterday in the coolish rain and obviously he showed what he could over the last 4 tryouts. Love him for all he is, even if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 17
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I forgot to mention perhaps the best part of the day.

This morning at 7:30 the Rep Baseball team had been listed on-line. Owen is on it, and politics didn’t shut him out. He is however the only kid from our community that made the two town joint team. He has been playing with many of the same kids for 4 years now so there aren’t many new kids to us. 

He said he did well on his tryout yesterday in the coolish rain and obviously he showed what he could over the last 4 tryouts. Love him for all he is, even if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain. 

Cingrats to Owen’s accomplishment in making the team. So if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain, how about an airline pilot? Good travel benefits there too.

Sharon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, purduemom1 said:

Cingrats to Owen’s accomplishment in making the team. So if he doesn’t want to be a cruise ship captain, how about an airline pilot? Good travel benefits there too.

Sharon

Easy Sharon, lets keep him focused.😉

19 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Love him for all he is

Enjoy the ride my friend! My son Jonathan's baseball career was a blast as a left handed pitcher. I thought he would have a great future. In the end he got burnt out and tired of all the politics. Hasn't played since but I'm proud of him and know you just have to let them find the path they want. I will suggest however to my son that cruise ship captain is a great career!

• Like 1