Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

22 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

Following another adventure....we were on the short Harmony with you couple weeks back and last year in August....one of these times we will say hi....i always feel like it’s imposing 😊😊😊😊

not a worry at all. Please do. 

19 minutes ago, phabric said:

What is your hotel’s name?  I am looking for a Miami hotel.  How did you get to the hotel - taxi (how much) and the port (how much).

I have been in FLL where people just drop the scooters all over the place, on the grass, and in the middle of the sidewalks and you have to try to get around them.

it is the Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami. The taxi ride was about ride was about $25. I think we will Uber to the port and it varies by class.  You can investigate that pricing on their app. 

As for the scooters, it’s like some sort of Zombie Apocalypse.

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Along both ways of the walk way we saw these scooters.  So many they seemed to be abandoned.  I can imagine the drunks scooting home on these on a Friday night, if not stumbling over them on their walk. 

01440725-3D9C-4E77-B0AF-36B319875C5C.thumb.jpeg.d36091c2fa94b47d9a3d5395a9389080.jpeg

Have seen the same scooters in DC and Nashville.  In Nashville there were so many on the sidewalk it almost became dangerous.  One night on the way back to our room saw the truck picking them all up at the end of the day.  Interesting idea just don't get it, too many issues to me.

As always look forward to your live reviews, very much appreciate them, thanks!

2 hours ago, phabric said:

What is your hotel’s name?  I am looking for a Miami hotel.  How did you get to the hotel - taxi (how much) and the port (how much).

I have been in FLL where people just drop the scooters all over the place, on the grass, and in the middle of the sidewalks and you have to try to get around them.

Come to San Francisco Bay Area....there are e-ride scooters everywhere. :classic_biggrin:

And we stayed at the Doubletree in Miami. Very nice, close to port, Publix and CVS, food court downstairs, warm cookies. It is in the Hilton family of hotels.  

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Espn said:

LOL, we have those all over Atlanta and they are evil and will literally try to kill you. I am not scared of my Corvette at any speed but I will not go near one of these.

we will send out a Mustang to take care of them.  I can say that. 

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Almost Iggy Pop, come on.

Almost, but it’s like comparing Beiber to The Foos with 80s music. 

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

Come to San Francisco Bay Area....there are e-ride scooters everywhere. :classic_biggrin:

And we stayed at the Doubletree in Miami. Very nice, close to port, Publix and CVS, food court downstairs, warm cookies. It is in the Hilton family of hotels.  

MMMM, cookies right now would be perfect. 

So what time do people wake in Miami on cruise day?  

That would be 6am cause that’s when the neighbor‘s three roll off garbage dumpsters bins get picked up. Just when you are almost asleep, another truck comes to do the 10 minute process again. Nothing like the back up safety horn squealing repeatedly first thing in the morning. 

Whatever happen to the day that you just woke early because one was excited. 😉

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

That would be 6am cause that’s when the neighbor‘s three roll off garbage dumpsters bins get picked up. Just when you are almost asleep, another truck comes to do the 10 minute process again. Nothing like the back up safety horn squealing repeatedly first thing in the morning. 

A lot of garbage/trash in Miami.......

Things are looking good.  Just Lorenzo.  

They should have called it Lorenzo Lamas. After all it took a turn and disappeared just like his acting career.

3449CF64-7FC6-438A-89E8-BA7144C3DC06.thumb.jpeg.7ced69c59e7249d77afff5c426051960.jpeg

headed the right direction, away from us.  Sorry Ireland. 😉

7F4F7FC7-476D-4450-AD62-B4362A101DAC.thumb.jpeg.d9e3c3293368bfd2eb30ab3d3034987d.jpeg

seas are smooth. 

3CB29173-7E43-4477-A0ED-19D3ABE6D8A6.thumb.jpeg.9da1d5284857a958a3da274359d2df64.jpeg

and the water is warm. 

A4BEA54F-37A0-487E-B8B4-2EAAB1CB939B.thumb.jpeg.e806739b08932509eb9717f749a8de5f.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TMFTL said:

Awesome Ford GT.  

Have a great cruise. 

Will try to follow while on Allure starting Sunday.

enjoy Allure. I’d rather you be cruising than following. 🙂

Edited by A&L_Ont

15 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Things are looking good.  Just Lorenzo.  

They should have called it Lorenzo Lamas. After all it took a turn and disappeared just like his acting career.

3449CF64-7FC6-438A-89E8-BA7144C3DC06.thumb.jpeg.7ced69c59e7249d77afff5c426051960.jpeg

headed the right direction, away from us.  Sorry Ireland. 😉

7F4F7FC7-476D-4450-AD62-B4362A101DAC.thumb.jpeg.d9e3c3293368bfd2eb30ab3d3034987d.jpeg

seas are smooth. 

3CB29173-7E43-4477-A0ED-19D3ABE6D8A6.thumb.jpeg.9da1d5284857a958a3da274359d2df64.jpeg

and the water is warm. 

A4BEA54F-37A0-487E-B8B4-2EAAB1CB939B.thumb.jpeg.e806739b08932509eb9717f749a8de5f.jpeg

Lorenzo is headed straight for us 

1 hour ago, atush said:

Lorenzo is headed straight for us 

😱 Stay safe. 

22 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

We are just about to pack up our car!!!

shoukd be over in less than 2 hours!!!!!

cant wait!

Safe travels. 

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I had the similar experience at our County Fair this summer.  I would just get to sleep then a garbage truck, then the street sweeper and lastly at promptly 5:15 the portolet pumper!  Made for long days and short nights!