Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

19 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

7F4F7FC7-476D-4450-AD62-B4362A101DAC.thumb.jpeg.d9e3c3293368bfd2eb30ab3d3034987d.jpeg

I suspect my friends who are currently on a westbound TA are not going to be so happy with Lorenzo! They were in Spain on Friday, supposed to be heading west next. I haven’t heard from since, but as far as I know, their ship is still afloat, so I guess they’re ok. Hopefully just a bad internet connection. 

If if they keep having rough seas on their transatlantic cruising and telling my husband about it I may never convince my husband to book one! 😱

I was glad to see you on the Flowrider. Some of us were a bit concerned when we didn’t see your board lined up with your suitcases!

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Hiro looks like Fine Line part deux. 

You are correct, except there is more diving. 

Kind of like Cats 2.0 on Oasis, after dry dock. Just 8 more lives (dry docks) and it’s gone. 😉😂

3 hours ago, perfect match said:

If if they keep having rough seas on their transatlantic cruising and telling my husband about it I may never convince my husband to book one! 😱

I was glad to see you on the Flowrider. Some of us were a bit concerned when we didn’t see your board lined up with your suitcases!

they will be safe and sound. I suspect like you though they will be feeling the motion of the ocean. As for the board, it was already at the door. 😉

Edited by A&L_Ont

Hi Andrew, Is it me are weren't you just on a cruise a few weeks ago Lol! either time is really flying by or its a groundhog day moment!!!  Have a great cruise I'll be following along. Have a Miami Vice for me but save some for me as I'll be boarding the Symphony this Saturday!

• Like 1

Hi Andrew & Lisa,

Along again for this great review.

Mmm Caesars! 🇨🇦 Easy on the rimmer?

Also just curious about a question asked on another board. Are there dart boards available in Playmakers? 😳 I’m thinking it might be a hazard but you never know...

Also is Playmakers accommodating to change channels to catch a game? We’ll be on Oasis right after dry dock and the Grey Cup will be on Nov 24th. I think Bob C (correct me if I misquoted you Bob😉) said something like there will be lots of NFL games so it might not get shown. It will be broadcast on an ESPN channel.

I know it’s a different ship but it would be nice to know generally what they can do.

TIA! 🏈

2 hours ago, Miami Vice said:

Hi Andrew, Is it me are weren't you just on a cruise a few weeks ago Lol! either time is really flying by or its a groundhog day moment!!!  Have a great cruise I'll be following along. Have a Miami Vice for me but save some for me as I'll be boarding the Symphony this Saturday!

Already consumed. I’ll be waving to you in a few days. 

58 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

Hi Andrew & Lisa,

Along again for this great review.

Mmm Caesars! 🇨🇦 Easy on the rimmer?

Also just curious about a question asked on another board. Are there dart boards available in Playmakers? 😳 I’m thinking it might be a hazard but you never know...

Also is Playmakers accommodating to change channels to catch a game? We’ll be on Oasis right after dry dock and the Grey Cup will be on Nov 24th. I think Bob C (correct me if I misquoted you Bob😉) said something like there will be lots of NFL games so it might not get shown. It will be broadcast on an ESPN channel.

I know it’s a different ship but it would be nice to know generally what they can do.

TIA! 🏈

it was perfectly made, and easy on the rimmer. I’ll look for darts but I’m doubting it. They have the wood table shuffle board.   They will change the channel but I’m not sure if they will have the Grey Cup.

• Thanks 1

Sexiest man. Four Judges looking for shaking bootie, great smile and attitude, shake it to they make it, and nice abs. Don’t think they are going to get all the above. LOL

Bye Felicia 

Edited by A&L_Ont