Online Town Hall with Jason O'Keefe??

taxare

I don't know how this would be set up, but there are certainly some VERY frequent Regent cruisers and posters that could get it done,

but I would suggest since there seems to be a fair number of questions about new policies and items from Regent that it would be helpful

to get them on one thread or online "call" and have an executive like Jason answer the questions from Regents point of view.

For example, some items might be:

Vero Water System-Phase 2-How will it work and when will it be implemented on each ship

Smart Guide system-How good is the security, how are they going to roll it out, why did they not use a "whisperer" system?

Drydock update-What is the general plan for a soft goods update, e.g. what specifically are they going to do on the Explorer next month?

Splendor-A more detailed update on the status

Refund policy-If a cruise is shortened by a day, what is their policy for proportionate refunds?

End of cruise survey-Why do they not offer paper as an option or allow a week or so after the cruise to complete?

I'm sure there are other areas that many on this board would like to ask. I would suggest it shouldn't be to address one's

specific items on a particular cruise and it has to stay respectful since the executive is willing to come on

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

It's really simple, CC can set this up, they already have this in place with cruise lines.  Good idea it's been a while since Regent has done this, but I think a few years ago Regent had one on CC.

If I remember correctly Randall Soy from the Miami office did a Q&A on this Board and also Graham Sadler from the Regent UK office.

But, as you say, it has been many years since Regent did a Q&A session on CC and it could be useful if CC offered them the opportunity to take part in another.

I wonder if the previous Q&As are still available to view?

10 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

questions were asked that Regent could not answer

From memory, and IMO, it was a matter of would not answer rather than could not. Which is fine; that is Regent's decision as to whether they choose to acknowledge or answer a question from a CC member.

8 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

The poster that said that it was several years ago was incorrect.  At there most, it was 2 years ago.

Sorry if my memory was failing me.

The Q&A with Graham Sadler was 6 years ago, as evidenced by this contemporaneous thread: Q&A with Graham Sadler

Maybe the on-line forum with @Randall Soy was more recent? Perhaps he or @Host Dan can enlighten us and point to where we can see the previous Q&A topics.

8 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

In terms of this thread and the other one related to this topic

Have I missed something. I cannot locate another thread discussing the possibility of an on-line forum/Q&A session with Regent 🤔

I think it would be good if CC were to invite Regent to take part in another Q&A session on this Board.

It might help to clarify and clear the air on a few issues, both for existing customers and more importantly for those CC members considering whether to try the Regent brand in the future.

I agree that specific individual issues that a customer has with a cruise-line need to be addressed on a one-to-one basis privately  with the company rather than through social media.

However if a customer cannot get a response I can fully understand the frustration leading to airing the issue publicly.

1 hour ago, Hambagahle said:

I would like to contact Graham Sadler (and his counterpart at Oceania in the UK) about their marketing here in Europe...how do I do this??

Probably the best way is to email CruiseUK@rssc.com and mark your email for the attention of Graham Sadler. 

I believe the one Southampton office now handles all the NCLH brands (NCL, Regent & Oceania) for European customers.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been in communication with Jason O'Keefe who spoke to leadership at RSSC. They would support the idea of having another CC Q&A but due to the timing of the Splendor launch and the changeover in Spa operation they are asking that it be delayed until late second quarter of 2020. As usual Jason was very responsive and I will follow up with him around June of next year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2