1/28/20 Star Princess Hawaii trip.

keithm

My spouse & I will be on the Star Princess on Jan.28 for a 15 night Hawaii cruise. We were originally booked on a Oceania cruise on the Riviera, but Richard wanted something different. Myself well, I'll miss the great food & ambience, but oh well! Wondering if anyone else is on that cruise. If you've been on this ship any details would be great. We did one Princess trip on the Regal in 2016. The first week was really trashy due to Super bowl Week.

Never saw so many drunk pax! The second week, most of these pax were gone & the second leg(Back to back cruise)were what I normally see on a cruise.

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2019 at 6:01 PM, keithm said:

My spouse & I will be on the Star Princess on Jan.28 for a 15 night Hawaii cruise. We were originally booked on a Oceania cruise on the Riviera, but Richard wanted something different. Myself well, I'll miss the great food & ambience, but oh well! Wondering if anyone else is on that cruise. If you've been on this ship any details would be great. We did one Princess trip on the Regal in 2016. The first week was really trashy due to Super bowl Week.

Never saw so many drunk pax! The second week, most of these pax were gone & the second leg(Back to back cruise)were what I normally see on a cruise.

Hi Keith!  We are not on this cruise but we are going on the Hawaiian Cruise out of San Fransisco on Dec 3, 2019 (Grand Princess)  We've never sailed Princess and never a 15 day cruise and never Hawaii!  Ha!  So I will try to remember to check back here and update you as to our experience.  If I forget...  Just have a wonderful Cruise!  I think it's going to be amazing!  I've been following Roll Calls for ours and Star Princess for tidbits about a long cruises and Hawaii.  Check and see if there is one for your sail date...  Happy Sailing!!