Does this encourage those prone to hog chairs?

Lottacruises

Yikes! Goes against everything they try to discourage when it comes to chair hogging. I’m going to buy 4 and clip them to the chairs in the Lido buffet in the morning so my table will be waiting for me when we go back into the buffet at lunch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

35 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Yikes! Goes against everything they try to discourage when it comes to chair hogging. I’m going to buy 4 and clip them to the chairs in the Lido buffet in the morning so my table will be waiting for me when we go back into the buffet at lunch.

Be sure to use them when you're taking a short break from endless cards games played at the lido tables during the lunch rush, too😉

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just wait...very soon Carnival will be selling FTTC.

For only $129.99 for a seven day cruise, Faster to the Chair will give added benefits such as:

• Access the deck chairs 30 mintues before anyone else every morning
  • Guarenteed deck chair in our exclusive FTTC area
  • Special chair clips to use each day
  • Complimentary special FTTC drink on the last afternoon of the sailing
  • No time limit on chair saving.  Save your "personal" chair for the dive-in movie!

*Some restrictions do apply.  Clips must be turned in at the end of the cruise or you will be charged a small replacement fee.  FTTC drink is a daquari of your choice with a chair umbrella.  Access to the deck is dependant on weather, other guests, or chair availability.  FTTC area may be changed on a daily basis and is not guarenteed to be near the pool.  $129.99 fee applies is for an entire cabin, however only two chair clips will be provided.  Additional chair clips can be obtained for $49.99 per person.  Offer not valid on all ships.  Carnival reserves the right to change the prices, without notice, for any reason.

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

13 minutes ago, ishap said:

Just wait...very soon Carnival will be selling FTTC.

For only $129.99 for a seven day cruise, Faster to the Chair will give added benefits such as:

• Access the deck chairs 30 mintues before anyone else every morning
  • Guarenteed deck chair in our exclusive FTTC area
  • Special chair clips to use each day
  • Complimentary special FTTC drink on the last afternoon of the sailing
  • No time limit on chair saving.  Save your "personal" chair for the dive-in movie!

*Some restrictions do apply.  Clips must be turned in at the end of the cruise or you will be charged a small replacement fee.  FTTC drink is a daquari of your choice with a chair umbrella.  Access to the deck is dependant on weather, other guests, or chair availability.  FTTC area may be changed on a daily basis and is not guarenteed to be near the pool.  $129.99 fee applies is for an entire cabin, however only two chair clips will be provided.  Additional chair clips can be obtained for $49.99 per person.  Offer not valid on all ships.  Carnival reserves the right to change the prices, without notice, for any reason.

Accept the first one, which makes no sense, I would pay for a reserved chair. I don't want to get up early, just want a chair available. If they had 10 reserved chairs in the Serenity area, we would rent one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, coevan said:

Accept the first one, which makes no sense, I would pay for a reserved chair. I don't want to get up early, just want a chair available. If they had 10 reserved chairs in the Serenity area, we would rent one.

Yeah, as the deck is always open I was just trying to come up with something off the wall and comedic lol.

I rarely relax on a lounge chair unless I find one in the shade and it's rarely near the pool.  I prefer to have a quiet, shady spot where I can read and/or nap.  I've really never had an issue finding one in the less populated spots on the ship.

3 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Be sure to use them when you're taking a short break from endless cards games played at the lido tables during the lunch rush, too😉

Or take a break from babysitting a table full of luggage during embarkation lunch or debarkation breakfast.

• Like 1