HELP: Inside SUITE/Large BUT with "TECHNO Window"

meganearley

Hello everyone,

Has anyone stayed/Cruised within  an indoor cabin, with an electronic"Window"…The Norwegian Joy has a beautiful large sweet, 2 bedrooms /2 bathrooms with living room, but has no window, inside cabin, BUT... one of the largest… Any feedback?

thanks!
Meganearley

Edited by meganearley
mistakes

Room size on the NCL website looks decent.  the master bed is good size the other bedroom is tiny.  Bathrooms are ok.  Personally I can not stay in any type inside cabin.  Too dark;  I have to have natural sunlight.   But for the price and the perks this is a decent cabin.

Edited by AF-1
added txt

Ah, the OP asks the ultimate question: inside or outside cabin.  Some people like the cost benefits of an inside cabin, and would rather spend the extra money on other things on the cruise.  Some figure too that you primarily sleep in your cabin, and you get the same perks with an inside cabin as an outside cabin -- other than the view of the ocean of course.

It's a reasonably individual decision.  I prefer not only an outside cabin, but one with a veranda, and I spend a fair amount of time out on the veranda just watching the world go by.  You can do that on deck, of course.  And I pay for that privilege as well.

So if you are satisfied with an inside cabin and like the lower price point, go for it.  If you like the real view (not on a TV), then you would have to go with the ocean view or better.

There is a lot to be said for the extra space in a suite as well.

I don't think anyone can answer this for you.  You have to decide what you want, and what you are willing to take and/or pay for.  I can give you my opinion, but I don't think I would ever stay in an inside cabin, but again that is me.  Others love them.