Info on Celebrity

2 hours ago, mr walker said:

On the emailed booking confirmation it is showing just the US$100 pp "Sale Now" OBC. I printed a copy of my booking when I put it on courtesy hold which showed the 3 perks I had selected. I have emailed them on this.

Hopefully it will work out well, as you have the evidence

5 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Hopefully it will work out well, as you have the evidence

Not necessarily so. Was just on the four nighter.

i thought the print out that i had that showed we had taken the double onboard credit would have been enough.

we are also Elite/diamond so would have “ unlimited free drinks from any bar 5 till 7” so did not want drinks package or internet.

onboarding i could not see any obc , went to try and sort it out only to be told i had not booked that fare.

my screenshot shows the OBC and we paid that amount listed so do not know what the problem was, except we were out a few hundred dollars, Did not get any obc 

anyway check invoices and take all your documents. 

O.P.

i can show you my printout if you want to send a message to compare to yours.

same name as here at hot mail.

we had a brilliant time anyway and love that ship.

1 hour ago, kaseyoz said:

Not necessarily so. Was just on the four nighter.

i thought the print out that i had that showed we had taken the double onboard credit would have been enough.

we are also Elite/diamond so would have “ unlimited free drinks from any bar 5 till 7” so did not want drinks package or internet.

onboarding i could not see any obc , went to try and sort it out only to be told i had not booked that fare.

my screenshot shows the OBC and we paid that amount listed so do not know what the problem was, except we were out a few hundred dollars, Did not get any obc 

anyway check invoices and take all your documents. 

O.P.

i can show you my printout if you want to send a message to compare to yours.

same name as here at hot mail.

we had a brilliant time anyway and love that ship.

A shame that happened, I would be following up with the head office here and try and get it for your next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Update: after a couple of emails, the screenshot on the 'deal' we booked under was emailed thru to Cruise Admin & was "escalated".

Today no fanfare, but an email with a new Confirmation Invoice, showing the $200 Sale Now OBC again, and then 4 perks and then $300 pp OBC, so in total we got the drink package  + $800 OBC total - in US$ 🙂

Happy cruisers - just a long time to wait (lucky a couple of bookings in between then & now.

2 hours ago, kaseyoz said:

Haha, was just looking at my profile photo and that was taken at my 50 th mickey birthday party. I am now over 61, might need to change it I think.

Karon, just wanted to say Hi, I have known you since way before that Mickey photo......thinking Pacific Dawn maiden voyage ship tour 😲😘 Sydney 2007?