Which cruise line has the most interactive cruisers Celebrity , Princess or HAL ?

scubacruiserx2

I think a few of you are somewhat out of whack when you try to equate cruise lines with passengers with different personalities :).  As an old favorite talk show host used to say. "Give me a physical break!"  If there is one thing we have learned in over 40 years of extensive cruising (on 16 cruise lines) is that passengers vary on every cruise :).   We have generally not found the passengers on Celebrity any stuffier then the passengers on Princess, HAL, and many other cruise lines.  Yes, we have been on some cruises where the passengers seem friendlier then other cruises, but that reflected just on that particular cruise..not on the line.  So where are the stuffiest passengers?  I have no idea, but a few folks have suggested they will sometimes be found on the World Cruises (of several cruise lines) where there is a trend to form into clicks...often based on "how many Worlds have you done?"   We have taken some long cruises (over 60 days) but never personally encountered this issue.  As to frequent cruisers generally being snobby and "clickish" we have a lot of cruises in our background but love meeting newbies when we cruise.  It is fun having drinks with those folks and listening to their impressions, likes and dislikes.  So on Celebrity where a long time cruiser might be unhappy with the loss of footstools on their balcony, a newbie could care less (because they had no idea there ever were footstools).

Hank