Which cruise line has the most interactive cruisers Celebrity , Princess or HAL ?

scubacruiserx2

6 minutes ago, avian777 said:

FWIW I hope you don't judge all HAL cruisers by the negativity of those few who submitted snarky and downright nasty comments.  Based on our extensive cruising history with HAL and our slightly lesser experience on CC, I could've predicted beforehand (with almost 100% accuracy) who would submit negative comments.  Even though it may not be my "place" to do so, I would like to apologize to you for the very unfriendly reception you received - it is certainly not typical of the HAL cruisers whom I've been fortunate enough to meet both on CC and in person.

BTW thanks, Hank, for your kind and helpful insights.

Just a word about HAL cruisers.  We have met many during our many HAL days and with very few exceptions the HAL cruisers are fantastic as is the crew :).   Does this mean that HAL is perfect?  No way.  But our complaints have rarely been about people.  That being said, I sure wish we could convince more fellow HAL cruisers to stay up later at night :).

Hank

Just now, Hlitner said:

Just a word about HAL cruisers.  We have met many during our many HAL days and with very few exceptions the HAL cruisers are fantastic as is the crew :).   Does this mean that HAL is perfect?  No way.  But our complaints have rarely been about people,

Hank

And our experience mirrors yours to a "T", Hank. Regards.

👍👌👏

• Like 1

On these boards (HAL) I mainly lurk, I really enjoyed your trips it has made my morning coffee before work enjoyable.   You have done my bucket list cruises.

I have one big rule when it comes to posting any response on any social media and these boards: I read my response out loud and if it sounds good then I post it. If it sounds awful, then I delete my response. I may like the comment or I move on.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, avian777 said:

FWIW I hope you don't judge all HAL cruisers by the negativity of those few who submitted snarky and downright nasty comments.  Based on our extensive cruising history with HAL and our slightly lesser experience on CC, I could've predicted beforehand (with almost 100% accuracy) who would submit negative comments.  Even though it may not be my "place" to do so, I would like to apologize to you for the very unfriendly reception you received - it is certainly not typical of the HAL cruisers whom I've been fortunate enough to meet both on CC and in person.

BTW thanks, Hank, for your kind and helpful insights.

We don't usually and we have only cruised HAL 6 times with 2 more booked . We know what you mean about some people . Where I used to work there were 3 negative and mean elderly ladies . Before my future wife went to work there I warned her about them so she wouldn't be hurt by their mean spirited attitudes . She wanted to give then a fair chance and did until she told me " you were right " . Thank you for you kind words we do appreciate them !

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

On these boards (HAL) I mainly lurk, I really enjoyed your trips it has made my morning coffee before work enjoyable.   You have done my bucket list cruises.

I have one big rule when it comes to posting any response on any social media and these boards: I read my response out loud and if it sounds good then I post it. If it sounds awful, then I delete my response. I may like the comment or I move on.  

We are glad that you have enjoyed the trips and have a couple more planned . We also read others to see where we might like to go , or not , and pick up tips along the way . I need to borrow your rule and add it to my toolbox . Would you care to share some of your bucket list ?

Edited by scubacruiserx2

On 10/4/2019 at 7:42 AM, scubacruiserx2 said:

They are favorite 3 cruise lines so who do you think has the most interactive cruisers ?

Hi Scuba, 

Firstly, I love your blogs, the pictures are awesome and I love your humorous comments.  I followed your South America with great anticipation, such a visual treat, the summer one I didn’t follow only because I work full time and summer is my extra busy season so I don't get a chance to follow bloggers.  

Second, with regards to interactiveness, I think we need to know how many people log into each forum. We sail most often HAL and then Princess.  We have not sailed Celebrity.  I maybe incorrect but I think between the three cruise lines noted, Celebrity ships are larger than HAL and Princess, and Princess is second and then HAL is smaller average ship size wise.  We have to know how many people on an average day log into each forum, then with your stats, we can find percentage of activeness.   We can know which forum and which cruise line is more active.  On a personal note, we are mid 50’s years of age, we always find great, friendly people, a few of whom we keep in touch after the cruise, the HAL people we find we have the most common or great conversations with.  One day I sure hope to meet you both on a cruise.  Thanks for all your posts.

Kind Regards,

Mary

Thank you Mary. We are happy you enjoy our pictures and threads. And we appreciate your insight.

You never know, we may cruise together one day . We did enjoy our Summer cruise last year so much so that we will be returning to some of the places we saw last year and some new ones including Canada . We hope to cruise east bound on the Regal Princess in April and west bound on the Zuiderdam in August . We are surprised that the Roll Call on the Regal has fewer posts and activity on a ship that has twice as many passengers and leaves 4 months sooner . 

21 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

We are glad that you have enjoyed the trips and have a couple more planned . We also read others to see where we might like to go , or not , and pick up tips along the way . I need to borrow your rule and add it to my toolbox . Would you care to share some of your bucket list ?

Some of my bucket list is Australia, New Zealand  ( seeing where LoTR Trilogy was filmed) , South America with Antarctica, Europe, and Asia. I have been to Prince Edward Island and I saw the Anne of Green Gables sites.  My list is actually more literary based

1 hour ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

Some of my bucket list is Australia, New Zealand  ( seeing where LoTR Trilogy was filmed) , South America with Antarctica, Europe, and Asia. I have been to Prince Edward Island and I saw the Anne of Green Gables sites.  My list is actually more literary based

Australia ans NZ are at the top of our list also . Antarctica as a sail by is only gonna happen for a couple of years before the larger cruise ships are banned so you may want to move on that before it's gone . Also Iceland and Greenland are in the same boat so to speak so we booked those for August as a West bound TA