Regal Princess 2021

sunscreen

Anyone know what happening with the Regal Princess after March 2021?  I cannot seem to find any cruises for her anywhere.  I would like to know if she will be doing the British Isle Cruise again in April 2021 like she is in April 2020.   

The Europe itineraries are already available for booking through the summer of 2021, thus your options for the British Isles are mainly the Crowne Princess and I believe the Grand (Island may also touch a few ports at times).  I asked this same question about the Regal in another thread awhile ago and got this answer: 

On 9/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, idahospud said:

Captain Nick Nash told us last week on the Royal that both the Royal and Regal will be in Alaska in 2021. One will be based out of Seattle and the other Vancouver.

So, I expect when the Alaska 2021 itineraries are released there will be a transpacific re-positioning cruise for the Regal over to either Vancouver or Seattle, the usual 7 day northbound/southbound Alaska cruises, then another transpacific back over to Auckland and a New Zealand cruise right away or direct to Sydney.  Hope that helps!  🙂 

23 hours ago, VersaliusPrimus said:

The Europe itineraries are already available for booking through the summer of 2021, thus your options for the British Isles are mainly the Crowne Princess and I believe the Grand (Island may also touch a few ports at times).  I asked this same question about the Regal in another thread awhile ago and got this answer: 

So, I expect when the Alaska 2021 itineraries are released there will be a transpacific re-positioning cruise for the Regal over to either Vancouver or Seattle, the usual 7 day northbound/southbound Alaska cruises, then another transpacific back over to Auckland and a New Zealand cruise right away or direct to Sydney.  Hope that helps!  🙂 

Thank you very much!  Answers my question.