"Refreshment Package" Inclusions:

"Refreshment Package" question on Royal Caribbean.  Bottled water and sparkling water are included.  Can I get San Pellegrino, Perrier, or Evian with the Refreshment Package, or are the brands of lower quality.

I am relatively new to Royal (just two previous cruises a long time ago), but am Elite Plus on Celebrity.  With Celebrity, we always get  the premium package, which includes the premium waters noted above.  

By the way, I will be cruising on the Explorer OTS.

I've seen them give Pellegrino, but not Evian or Perrier.

The brand they give for still water bottles vary.  Used to be Ice River Springs, but I've seen generic purified water lately.

1 hour ago, lifeisrealygood said:

"Refreshment Package" question on Royal Caribbean.  Bottled water and sparkling water are included.  Can I get San Pellegrino, Perrier, or Evian with the Refreshment Package, or are the brands of lower quality.

I am relatively new to Royal (just two previous cruises a long time ago), but am Elite Plus on Celebrity.  With Celebrity, we always get  the premium package, which includes the premium waters noted above.  

By the way, I will be cruising on the Explorer OTS.

We are on Explorer now.

IMG_20191005_143750.jpg

On my last cruise, we got Pellegrino almost exclusively. It was readily available. 

Evian was included with the package if you asked for it, but very few places had it other than vitality cafe. If bars had it, it was almost never cold. 

• Like 1

We were on Allure this summer and Evian was included.  We would stop and get 1 L bottles from the carts they had strategically placed to purchase water when disembarking in ports.  We were allowed one Poweraid and one bottle of water for each person with the package per transaction.  San Juan was so hot that we ended up refilling the water bottles from the drinking fountains at San Cristobel!  Smoothies in the spa were also covered.

23 minutes ago, RCCL Fan said:

Anyone have experience adding the booze in on the frozen mocktails?   How much do they charge if you want to have one with the booze included

I think most shots are around $8.00 each.  

I just used my Diamond Happy Hour coupons to add rum or tequila to a blended daiquiri or margarita that I got with my Refreshment Package, so I can't confirm the price, unfortunately.  

9 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

Anyone have experience adding the booze in on the frozen mocktails?   How much do they charge if you want to have one with the booze included

You would have to purchase a separate shot and ad it yourself.