Slogan and funny tee shirts

fastnloose

8 minutes ago, dolittle said:

Sorry to be the wet blanket on this one but get some nice golf shirts (with collar) and leave this hilarity at home .Most wont say but I will no one over the age of 24 should be wearing such cloddish get ups any where let alone on a cruise .B.T.W. none of these (or any others) are funny.

There is nothing wrong with having a T-shirt for going back and forth to the pool or hot tub. Otherwise, nice shirts are De rigueur for the rest of the time.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, davekathy said:

How do you know what others are thinking. Is that what you do. 🙄

31 minutes ago, davekathy said:

How do you know what others are thinking. Is that what you do. 🙄

Yes.  When someone has something that stands out it is easy to remember.  

How many women won’t wear the same dress again because they don’t want anyone seeing them wearing something twice?   Do they really think someone is going to remember or pays attention to what they are wearing and remember it a few days later?     They won’t unless it is something that is really out of the ordinary.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

5 minutes ago, miched said:

Yes.  When someone has something that stands out it is easy to remember.  

How many women won’t wear the same dress again because they don’t want anyone seeing them wearing something twice?   Do they really think someone is going to remember or pays attention to what they are wearing and remember it a few days later?     They won’t unless it is something that is really out of the ordinary.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Speaking only for myself. I don't concern myself with what others are wearing or how often they possibly are wearing it. 

• Like 6

On 10/6/2019 at 11:29 AM, ipeeinthepool said:

Here's my favorite T-shirt but my wife won't let me wear it

Image result for i pee in pools T-shirt

If I meet you on a cruise will you give me an autographed copy?   It will be a Collector's item someday.  I will frame it and add it to my cruise autograph collection.  Perhaps right next to Captain Kate's autographed photo.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:29 AM, ipeeinthepool said:

Here's my favorite T-shirt but my wife won't let me wear it

Image result for i pee in pools T-shirt

You should wear it and make one for your wife that would say “ME 2” 😂 

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

If I meet you on a cruise will you give me an autographed copy?   It will be a Collector's item someday.  I will frame it and add it to my cruise autograph collection.  Perhaps right next to Captain Kate's autographed photo.

Absolutely.  I'd gladly trade it for one of your Make Straws Great Again shirts.

14 hours ago, George C said:

Sometimes I bring my T-shirt “ screw you, were from Texas “ which is a funny song by Ray Wylie Hubbard.

Yeah, that's a knee slapper for sure.   🙄

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Here is one.........

images.jpg

I had a further thought.  Maybe we can get LLP to buy and wear one of these.  Then CC can replace her current picture on the LLP Q&A board.  Maybe Alice could fill in some details that LLP left out in her answers!:classic_smile:

On 10/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, dolittle said:

Sorry to be the wet blanket on this one but get some nice golf shirts (with collar) and leave this hilarity at home .Most wont say but I will no one over the age of 24 should be wearing such cloddish get ups any where let alone on a cruise .B.T.W. none of these (or any others) are funny.

Okay Scrooge 🤣

You gotta lighten up. It's a cruise, not a royal ball. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I can't imagine X (or any other mainstream cruise line) out-and-out banning anything  of that sort -- unless it was patently obscene. What I HAVE seen is passengers being warned not to wear 'camo-print' gear on certain islands (Barbados comes to mind) -- as it is illegal, there.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, dolittle said:

I think that  view is more appropriate for the P and O   style.

Anything tasteful ( daytime ) is fine with us ... It's for fun, good humor and self expression!

sometimes a  rival sports team fan shirt can annoy others  ..we avoid those!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VegasGuy29 said:

Okay Scrooge 🤣

You gotta lighten up. It's a cruise, not a royal ball. 

I am very light (but fat) but grown ups dressing like this anywhere is in poor taste .Again none of these are funny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The tee shirts that I just shake my head at are the ones usually worn by a certain cruise line's passengers that say some version of "Oh Ship, it's a Family Trip", or something about being "Ship-faced".  Occasionally I will see a foreign passenger (usually a young male) who is wearing a tee-shirt  with an inappropriate slogan.  I am guessing that due to a language barrier he (and certainly his family) don't know the what the words/phase mean.

• Like 1