Advice on NCL Cabo day...

big al

Hi all..my wife & I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary next April ( 2020) on the NCL Joy and I need opinions on our day in Cabo..I should say that we are mid 60's, my wife does not really swim, so NO snorkeling/ diving stuff. it is our 1st time in Cabo..right now these are our options:

1) Glass bottom boat to Los Arcos ( Los Arcos a must for us, at least to see..), then maybe Medano's Beach, then shopping in town..( seems like the front runner!)

2) Since my wife is from Peru, language not a problem, and maybe we can negotiate a private tour once off the ship

3) Private tour either from NCL or another you may suggest?

**Any other suggestions welcomed..I need to make this worthwhile as my wife loves to see new places..:classic_biggrin:

Thanks!!

Big Al

I would vote for the glass bottom boat to Los Arcos.  You can buy this on the tender pier, no need to get it through the ship.  You can ask the "driver" to drop you off at Medano Beach, and later, you can either grab another water taxi back to the tender pier or you can grab a taxi (or sometimes a pedi-cab) to downtown.  

My wife (Spanish-speaking) has grabbed taxi-drivers for private tours, but this is not really a good idea for Cabo -- the driver had no idea where to go, other than the glass factory.   Not like Mazatlán, where every cab driver knows to take you on a tour of El Faro lookout, the Cathedral and Central Market, the theater, Golden Zone, cliff divers, etc.

18 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I would vote for the glass bottom boat to Los Arcos.  You can buy this on the tender pier, no need to get it through the ship.  You can ask the "driver" to drop you off at Medano Beach, and later, you can either grab another water taxi back to the tender pier or you can grab a taxi (or sometimes a pedi-cab) to downtown.  

My wife (Spanish-speaking) has grabbed taxi-drivers for private tours, but this is not really a good idea for Cabo -- the driver had no idea where to go, other than the glass factory.   Not like Mazatlán, where every cab driver knows to take you on a tour of El Faro lookout, the Cathedral and Central Market, the theater, Golden Zone, cliff divers, etc.

Thanks, Mike45LC!!!