Crafting and Tequila on the Mexican Riviera

SarpyGirl

Hi.  First time post, long time lurker!  I'm going on HA Eurodam to Mexico in November, with ports of CSL, PV and Mazatlan.  I'm a crafting enthusiast.  Does Holland America offer a scrapbook kit or a rubber stamp in the gift shop on board?  Alternatively, are there any art supply/scrapbook/rubber stamp type stores at any of these three ports?  My intention is to make a scrapbook of this cruise, but would like some supplies from the local area if possible.  Otherwise, I will buy online what I can locate.   Also, in Puerto Vallarta, we will have a van with a driver for most of the port day.  Is there a tequila distillery that offers a tour in or near Puerto Vallarta?   Thanks!  I have sailed mostly on NCL, so am looking forward to new adventures this time.   Thanks!

In Puerto Vallarta there are a few shops and places where you can taste various types of Tequila. I am sure your driver will known them,. I like the one outside of Puerto Vallarta on the road to San Sebastian. However the real distillerys are in the town of Tequila, which is too far out for a daytrip. 

19 hours ago, snowdogsmm said:

Or you can tour Las Osuna in Mazatlan. Really nice distillery, yummy tequilla tasting, and local artisans displaying jewelry, pottery etc.  Really nice location.

Just don't buy the jewelry there --- man-made opals in a ring that couldn't be sized because of that fact.