Anthem Non-Alcoholic Beverage Question

Danijela

Hi all

I tried searching and didn't find the answer so I apologize if this has been discussed already. I know there are non-alcoholic drink packages for soda, coffee etc. Are any of these worth getting? (I love coffee and prob have about 3 cups per day) I was also wondering if you don't get one of these packages does that mean you have to pay if you order a soda or coffee in the restaurants during dinnertime?

Thanks! 

Included with your cruise fare are hot tea, iced tea, tap water, coffee (not specialty ), hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, lemonade/punch/flavored water in the buffet, juice with breakfast.

You can purchase just a soda package, or the refreshment package that includes soda, fresh squeezed juice, bottled water, specialty coffee, virgin cocktails. 

The coffee that is free isn't that good (except the one on Park Cafe in Harmony for some reason!) so I was having latte's etc which are part of the package. That and way too much Peach or Strawberry Diet Fanta etc! from the Freestyle. Don't know if Anthem has those. 

Just now, RickAinley said:

The coffee that is free isn't that good (except the one on Park Cafe in Harmony for some reason!) so I was having latte's etc which are part of the package. That and way too much Peach or Strawberry Diet Fanta etc! from the Freestyle. Don't know if Anthem has those. 

Free coffee on Anthem has been very drinkable in our experience.  We do get the refreshment package though as we like lattes and mochas.  The freestyles machines on Anthem have Fanta and Fanta Zero like Harmony.

3 hours ago, Danijela said:

Thanks guys. I also love lattes, cappuccinos and mochas. So if I were to purchase the refreshment package, would that include the specialty coffees in La Parisserie? 

Yes.

3 hours ago, Danijela said:

Thanks guys. I also love lattes, cappuccinos and mochas. So if I were to purchase the refreshment package, would that include the specialty coffees in La Parisserie? 

La Patisserie, on Deck 4 on the Royal Esplanade, will be happy to honor your refreshment package for all sorts of non-alcoholic specialty coffee drinks.  And teas, too.  🙂 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, Danijela said:

Hi all

I tried searching and didn't find the answer so I apologize if this has been discussed already. I know there are non-alcoholic drink packages for soda, coffee etc. Are any of these worth getting? (I love coffee and prob have about 3 cups per day) I was also wondering if you don't get one of these packages does that mean you have to pay if you order a soda or coffee in the restaurants during dinnertime?

Thanks! 

3 cups per day?   my husband can have 3 cups before breakfast...

the included coffee is ..okay.   if you drink GOOD coffee( blue mountain, Kona,  etc) you will absolutely want the package as the coffee served   in the package is an improvement( although not  truly GOOD coffee)  

the regular MDR coffee is better than the Windjammer coffee,  but things like lattes and cappuccino are part of the package.  

the package also includes fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast, bottled water  soda and  virgin drinks.  

17 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

La Patisserie, on Deck 4 on the Royal Esplanade, will be happy to honor your refreshment package for all sorts of non-alcoholic specialty coffee drinks.  And teas, too🙂 

Great pun ! 😂  

Thanks again everyone.