Royal Caribbean

Hi, 

i am not looking to get back negative comments from this. I’m just big sister looking to bring my little brother on a cruise for his birthday. 

Booked a Royal Caribbean cruise for next month, I am able to get my money back and take him off if this isn’t possible btw. 

Brother isn’t able to get passport or state ID due to parent issues, he has been living with other family members for 5+ years 

I was told by royal caribbean.. students (minors) are able to use school ID as long as it is from a public school. How true is this? Has anyone ever done this before??  

3 hours ago, aambrose12 said:

Booked a Royal Caribbean cruise for next month, I am able to get my money back and take him off if this isn’t possible btw. 

Welcome to Cruise Critic. This is the river cruise forum - in order to receive responses to your query, you would need to post on the RCCL forum here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/

It would be helpful when posting to include the ports visited on your cruise - is it a Caribbean cruise, european cruise, etc.?

7 hours ago, aambrose12 said:

No refund inside final payment, but all he needs is a birth certificate and any gov't issued ID.

8 hours ago, aambrose12 said:

Hi, 

i am not looking to get back negative comments from this. I’m just big sister looking to bring my little brother on a cruise for his birthday. 

Brother isn’t able to get passport or state ID due to parent issues, he has been living with other family members for 5+ years 

I was told by royal caribbean.. students (minors) are able to use school ID as long as it is from a public school. How true is this? Has anyone ever done this before??  

If he is under age 16, all he needs is a certified copy of the birth certificate if you are leaving and arriving back at the same US port.

However, if he is a minor, you may also need a notarized permission letter from the parents.