Copenhagen- getting on ship at OceanQuay

SAS21

I just read on the a FB page for my upcoming cruise that in Copenhagen you have to bring your suitcase's into the terminal to the conveyor belt yourself. While that is not a problem for me alone,  I am traveling with someone with a disability who cannot manage their luggage alone. Does anyone know if there are porters in Copenhagen port? or any type of assistance?    

We've been home a week from our own Baltics cruise and embarked at Ocean Quay.  If your friend could get themselves through an airport check in (ie bags from their transport, to the check-in desk and onto the conveyor belt there) then they will be absolutely fine at this port.  If not, I don't recall seeing porters but there are a lot of staff around directing people.  Copenhagen people are wonderful - I'll guess, and say they would help even if it wasn't their job. But let's wait and see if others can provide an exact answer.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, calpal said:

We are taking this cruise in June. How long does it take to get off the ship and to the airport?

It takes about 35 minutes via taxi from the cruise port to the airport. No idea how long it will take you to get off your ship - we self disembark carrying our own luggage so that we are among the first passengers off the ship.

Edited by dogs4fun