Our brochure has arrived up to 2022

Presto2

Well, after what seems a long wait our brochure came through the post this morning with cruises to 2022.

Looks like the rumours on here have been right and lovely Azura is off  Med fly cruising and lovely Oceana is coming home :-)

Off to browse now - a nice way to spend a relaxing Saturday :-)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Just to be clear,  its not a full brochure with deck plans etc, just a list of cruises.  

It is a full brochure - 195 pages with full deck plans etc etc.

Its the thickest P&O brochure I've ever seen. ;-)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Its the thickest P&O brochure I've ever seen. 😉

Oops, we must be the poor relations - we've just got a 36 page pamphlet !

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Its the thickest P&O brochure I've ever seen. 😉

We only have the 35 page version.  Do the deck plans look the same as previously - I have a particular interest in Aurora?

OK so which of you lucky brochure receivers is going to post some itinerary information for us poor deprived second class citizens.

#My main interest is warm/hot weather cruises from Southampton of approx 14 day duration, on one of bigger ladies, or possibly Oceana.

4 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

OK so which of you lucky brochure receivers is going to post some itinerary information for us poor deprived second class citizens.

#My main interest is warm/hot weather cruises from Southampton of approx 14 day duration, on one of bigger ladies, or possibly Oceana.

Hi, what time of the year and where to? There are LOADS …. we'd be here all day typing them in. Let me know and I'll get back to you. (Very surprised you haven't had a brochure terrierjohn …. not sure why we've had one, we're only on a low loyalty tier!) Unless that's the reason ??!!!

13 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

It looks like the itineraries that have been posted on the thread titled 'Preregistering/Booking For September 2021' on this forum with no extra details.  Link to page 9 of that thread which shows the Aurora itineraries:- 

but need to search through for others.  Sorry I do not know how to post from a hard copy (I am a bit of a dinosaur).  

Edited by tring

Just now, Presto2 said:

Hi, what time of the year and where to? There are LOADS …. we'd be here all day typing them in. Let me know and I'll get back to you. (Very surprised you haven't had a brochure terrierjohn …. not sure why we've had one, we're only on a low loyalty tier!) Unless that's the reason ??!!!

There can't be that many, Azura is doing Med fly cruises and Iona is doing freezing fjords, which only leaves Britannia, Ventura and maybe Oceana.  And with a minimum reqt of 14 days, between May-mid July and End Aug-mid Oct, there can't be too many Med, Canaries or End June-mid July Baltics?

We were super excited to receive a brochure this morning, completely unexpected on my part at least. Unfortunately the excitement lasted about 3 minutes which is all it took to choose something for 2021 based on our preferences (son prefers newest ships and Med or Canaries, restricted to July / August school holidays cruises). That quickly narrowed it down to 2 choices and we're happy with the result. To think we used to spend hours  browsing and making plans...….

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tring said:

Rang P&O to ask when we can get prices and told they will go on the website when pre reg. is available at 8am on Monday.  Well P&O website, now I wonder if that might just crash................

It happens every year!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

There can't be that many, Azura is doing Med fly cruises and Iona is doing freezing fjords, which only leaves Britannia, Ventura and maybe Oceana.  And with a minimum reqt of 14 days, between May-mid July and End Aug-mid Oct, there can't be too many Med, Canaries or End June-mid July Baltics?

Hi John

I've just had a quick look & reckon that there are 22 cruises which match your criteria:

Britannia 11 Med cruises B112 8th May to B117 17th July then B119 14th August to B123 9th October

Ventura 9 cruises N109 to N114 (alternating Med / Baltic) then N117 22nd Aug to N119 19th Sept

Oceana E116 8th May & E136 27th Sept (Spain, Portugal, Canaries)

I don't fancy typing out 22 itineraries though!

Edited by DamianG

1 minute ago, janny444 said:

No brochure...no pamphlet...no leaflet...nothing whatsoever has come through my  letterbox :((

If some kind person can give me an idea about Oceana April/September 2021....7 nights...northern ports

If you mean Scandinavia and Baltic then I'm sorry to say I don't see any for Oceana!

6 minutes ago, DamianG said:

If you mean Scandinavia and Baltic then I'm sorry to say I don't see any for Oceana!

Thank you for your quick reply...any 7 nights on the Oceana in April or September....I am trying to avoid BOB

1 minute ago, janny444 said:

Thank you for your quick reply...any 7 nights on the Oceana in April or September....I am trying to avoid BOB

They're all going to either Spain or Portugal one way or another. The only 7 nighter is E135 20th Sept Vigo, Lisbon, Porto, St Peter Port.