Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
goofy gopher

Carnival Magic L shape cabin

Have booked an L shape balcony cabin on the Magic can anyone tell me that has stayed in one how they liked it compared to a regular balcony cabin

I have stayed in an "L" shaped cabin on the Liberty and loved it.  It's an odd configuration, but I adored the two windows and something different.  The balcony was also longer and gave us more room out there.  

Have stayed in in this room on many ships but stopped when they increased the price and put them in a different category.  Did enjoy they seem to have more room

We have stayed in these cabins on Conquest class ships before.  We have one booked on the Magic in February.  We love the larger balcony and the bed facing the windows and balcony. Having the bathroom by the bed was odd but we managed just fine. 

We're going to be in 7458 on the Breeze in a few weeks. It's an L shaped aft corner. The pictures on the carnival website has the bed facing the windows but the pictures I've found online show the bed is against the windows. Has anyone stayed in this type of room? How was it?

We have booked this cabin type many times and have it booked again for the Magic in Feb.   This is a video I took of our "L" on the Valor.  The door by the bed is the bathroom,  it was occupied so I couldnt film it too 😛  they are basically the same.    WE LOVE THEM !!   I find they have a great layout and you cant beat that balcony !!!   Book them everytime we can.

Edited by hockeyluver

You will love the L shape.  It was our first balcony and it ruined staterooms for us.  The balcony was huge compared to all standard balconies.  Depending on what stateroom number you are in, we were in 6493, you are a one flight stair climb away from Pig & Anchor, the comedy club, and Red Frog Pub.