Best Beach Bars in Aruba?

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

We will be in Aruba for the day in January. Since Aruba is both very touristy and very expensive, we have decided to use our day in Aruba to go to a beach bar/club, and maybe do some shopping in the town, and save our big excursion money for Curacao and Bonaire. What are everyone's favorite beach bars in Aruba? We are primarily leaning towards a bar on either Arashi, Eagle or Palm Beach, because we have read that we can take the bus to them from the ship, but if anyone has another bar that isn't on one of those three beaches that is worth the trip, let me know. We aren't looking for a hotel day pass because they are expensive, but we would prefer beach bars that have wifi, chairs/umbrellas to rent, and maybe food/drink nearby. Just a nice place to spend the day, as the photos of there beaches in Aruba look beautiful. 

Thank you in advance to anyone that helps, any suggestion is appreciated! 😄

• 5 weeks later...

We hung out at Bugaloe on the pier at Palm Beach a couple years ago.  There were chair vendors on the beach but we just threw our towels down.  Headed to Reflexion Beach Club a little East of the port this time, will post photos when we return.  If you go to Palm Beach make sure to hit up Diana’s pancake Place for a great meal!  

Best Beach bar in Aruba is the beach bar at Amsterdam Manor on Eagle Beach. 

Best vibe, best views, best food, best drinks, best atmosphere, best everything on Aruba. 

Look it up you'll figure it out. 

Amsterdam Manor Beach Bar.

Have fun, and try the grilled chicken panini sandwich with goat cheese, it's wonderful. Later Todd

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, TTEllis said:

Best Beach bar in Aruba is the beach bar at Amsterdam Manor on Eagle Beach. 

Best vibe, best views, best food, best drinks, best atmosphere, best everything on Aruba. 

Look it up you'll figure it out. 

Amsterdam Manor Beach Bar.

Have fun, and try the grilled chicken panini sandwich with goat cheese, it's wonderful. Later Todd

I Amsterdam Manor just open to rent chairs? We are not looking for a day pass.

I have heard good things about Reflexions which is supposed to be away from the more popular and crowded beaches. You can rent chairs and umbrellas and food is supposed to be reasonably priced. 25 minute walk from port or an $11 taxi ride. 

Now I will look up Amsterdam Manor though. I had not heard of this one until now!

• 2 weeks later...