Sea Princess World Cruise 2021 - Anyone got the itinerary?

20 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

The itinerary for the Sea Princess world cruise 2021 will be announced mid October and will be available for sale by late October. 

I'm always curious to see what it is?

Princess has a video on 2021 111 day world cruise on Island Princess.  Nice video!

18 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

probably a better size for a world cruise

Been on both of those ships.  They have really stuffed the Island Princess by adding extra cabins aft, losing the walk around prom deck and aft viewing balconies.  Also lost a big theatre/lounge - The Universal. Thank god they did not do the same to sister ship Coral Princess.

23 hours ago, icat2000 said:

The itinerary for the Sea Princess world cruise 2021 will be announced mid October and will be available for sale by late October. 

I'm always curious to see what it is?

Big prices as usual.

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Been on both of those ships.  They have really stuffed the Island Princess by adding extra cabins aft, losing the walk around prom deck and aft viewing balconies.  Also lost a big theatre/lounge - The Universal. Thank god they did not do the same to sister ship Coral Princess.

Those changes would make it less enjoyable for a world cruise, when you really need those features.

1 minute ago, MMDown Under said:

Those changes would make it less enjoyable for a world cruise, when you really need those features.

Exactly, I was last on Island Princess a couple of years ago doing Panama Canal.  She is not the ship she was once was.  Her untouched sister Coral would be ideal.

11 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Exactly, I was last on Island Princess a couple of years ago doing Panama Canal.  She is not the ship she was once was.  Her untouched sister Coral would be ideal.

Makes one wonder if the cruiselines think of the comfort of the passengers, especially on a very long cruise.

Definitely says Sea Princess on the promo on BookFace map and on the Princess site too, so perhaps the Hawaii itinerary will get changed? Shame as we had an upgrade already to a Club Class suite 😩 will wait and see .........

Edited by Porky55

2 hours ago, MaudeLou said:

Hi,

Received the WC info from my Travel Agent this morning.

This was the only cruise released.

Anything on the sector breakdown. The Greenland bit interests me. I not sure I could do a full cruise yet  . . .

London (Dover), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Shetland Islands (Lerwick), Reykjavik, Nanortalik, Qaqortoq, Nuuk, Red Bay, Quebec, Saguenay, Saguenay Fjord (Scenic Cruising), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, New York

Okay found the sector. 

Edited by icat2000