Anchorage to Vancouver transportation.

funhouse8

The Alaska Railroad doesn't go TO Alaska -- the limited track is within Alaska.   A daughter of good friends worked two summers for the Alaska Railroad during her college breaks, and it was surprising how frequently people assumed that they could take the Alaska RR to Alaska.  Folks would either call or e-mail complaining about the ARR website being incomplete as they couldn't find the schedule to Alaska, only the schedule for within the state.

6 hours ago, cruiseryyc said:

Guys I think that they are taking a one way from Vancouver to Anchorage and plan to leave their RV at the Vancouver port, hence the question on how to get back to Vancouver to pick it up.

That tracks - but it could also be driving an RV to Alaska, flying etc. to Vancouver to board a northbound cruise, then picking up the same RV in Anchorage... and whether the RV is owned or being rented would also be a factor in the options of course (one way rentals are really popular, I've been tempted to do some RV relocation drives as a dirt-cheap vacation but the timing has just never worked around when the missus can get off work). I think OP needs to give more detailed info if they want their research done for them!