Happygirl81

Hi, My name is Winnie and we live in Westchester county.  Four seniors will be traveling together and we would like to share a table at dinner at the early seating.  The larger the table, the more people sharing the table, the more fun and conversation we wouldl have.  Let me know if anyone is interested in sharing.

second question----where do I look for price reductions.  We have this trip on 1/27 and  then a back to back on celebrity on 6/13 and 6/21.  We sure would appreciate it if someone would tell us where to look for price reductions.  Thanks

1 hour ago, happygirl81 said:

Hi, My name is Winnie and we live in Westchester county.  Four seniors will be traveling together and we would like to share a table at dinner at the early seating.  The larger the table, the more people sharing the table, the more fun and conversation we wouldl have.  Let me know if anyone is interested in sharing.

second question----where do I look for price reductions.  We have this trip on 1/27 and  then a back to back on celebrity on 6/13 and 6/21.  We sure would appreciate it if someone would tell us where to look for price reductions.  Thanks

You should post your request for dinner partners on the roll call for your cruise.  Look on the meet & mingle boards.

8 hours ago, happygirl81 said:

Make sure you four are linked for dinner.  Do this by contacting whoever booked your cruise.  About 3 weeks before the cruise, send an email to rcldining@rccl.com requesting a table for 8 or 10, whichever you prefer.  Include the names, stateroom numbers, and booking numbers of the the people in your party.

Use  Royal's website to do a mock booking of the same cruise in the same exact stateroom category to check for price drops.  If the price has gone down, and it is before final payment date, contact whoever booked your cruise and request the price adjustment.