2021-2022 Celebrity Deployment Opening Schedule!

vtcruising

When booking during the Captains Club pre-sale timeframe, if they actually do that this time, can you book via your TA or do you have to book directly with Celebrity?   I have a couple of cruises with my TA I have decided to move to 2021.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 9:26 AM, wrk2cruise said:

When booking during the Captains Club pre-sale timeframe, if they actually do that this time, can you book via your TA or do you have to book directly with Celebrity?   I have a couple of cruises with my TA I have decided to move to 2021.

Don't know if TAs have access to the pre-sale itineraries, but they should be able to handle a booking change to a specific newly released cruise by contacting Celebrity; worst case might require a 3-way phone call.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:27 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Again Celebrity will be one of the last cruise lines that will anounce their 2021 itineraries. I hope at least they will suprise us with something unique this year because 2020 was a little disappointing...

The ones that are supposed to be released tomorrow are already showing in both the US and UK. Not sure there's anything particularly "unique" though. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Mynki said:

The ones that are supposed to be released tomorrow are already showing in both the US and UK. Not sure there's anything particularly "unique" though. 

Just looked right now on the US site. Only seeing Asia / Hawaii / TransPAC crossings. Where did you see them?

1 minute ago, DebInAntigua said:

Just looked right now on the US site. Only seeing Asia / Hawaii / TransPAC crossings. Where did you see them?

That's the intineraries I was referring to. We were originally told these were to be released tomorrow. Other areas are later in the year. The opening post has the schedule. :) 

21 minutes ago, Mynki said:

That's the intineraries I was referring to. We were originally told these were to be released tomorrow. Other areas are later in the year. The opening post has the schedule. 🙂

Ah, ok. Europe, Alaska and everything else except Caribbean have supposedly been moved up to be released tomorrow (19th). Thus my confusion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Ah, ok. Europe, Alaska and everything else except Caribbean have supposedly been moved up to be released tomorrow (19th). Thus my confusion.

Interesting. The current UK offer expire tonight with new changes coming tomorrow apparently so that all makes sense. 

On 11/8/2019 at 7:42 AM, kevin626 said:

New Celebrity Beyond 2021 call in Grand Cayman.

Screenshot_20191108-082609_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 11/8/2019 at 8:15 AM, vtcruising said:

Love it!! What month is this? Nov?

Unless they are changing the name again.  these are actually placeholders for Celebrity APEX, which was originally to be called the Celebrity Beyond.  They changed the name right before the first steel-cutting ceremony I believe.  I am assuming EDGE/APEX will continue to offer the standard 7nt East/West runs from FLL for Fall 2021 through Spring 2022.

34 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Unless they are changing the name again.  these are actually placeholders for Celebrity APEX, which was originally to be called the Celebrity Beyond.  They changed the name right before the first steel-cutting ceremony I believe.  I am assuming EDGE/APEX will continue to offer the standard 7nt East/West runs from FLL for Fall 2021 through Spring 2022.

That's why I asked about the month. The Celebrity Beyond (Edge III) is scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2021. It is a 30 day month shown above, so I wondered if it was a November cruise in the Western Carib with the Beyond. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

1 hour ago, waweidman said:

Hi, I’m glad I saw this!  I was able to book the Best of Japan in April ‘22 today, maybe early since it’s not the 19th?  Solstice instead of Millennium now for this itinerary, which is ok with us.

Solstice SE Asia/Japan itineraries were out last week and I have been eyeing the 3/27/22 and 4/10/22 sailings, but man are they a pretty penny!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, vtcruising said:

That's why I asked about the month. The Celebrity Beyond (Edge III) is scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2021. It is a 30 day month shown above, so I wondered if it was a November cruise in the Western Carib with the Beyond. 🙂

I had forgotten that Edge III was due out fall of 2021.  I also was not sure that Beyond had been confirmed for Edge III's name since the Beyond/APEX changeout for Edge II.  For some reason I thought it wasn't due until Spring 2022 ...... especially as it is not listed in the 2021/22 deployment grid nor is there a two letter fleet code for her and no information from CHA confirming first steel cutting or projected launch date yet.  There probably won't be much info until after APEX launches next spring

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

I'm staying up until midnight to see if the Carib pops up as DebInAntigua reported they might be early.🙂

Europe, Alaska, Canada/NE, Bermuda, Pacific Coastal, etc due out next.  Originally planned for the week of the 19th, but since Asia/Aus/NZ, South America and Hawaii were a week early then they may have pulled these up too. 

I think Caribbean still will not be released until later this month/early December (unless something changed).

Deployment releases are always rather fluid!

5 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I had forgotten that Edge III (was not sure that Beyond had been confirmed for Edge III's name since the Beyond/APEX changeout for Edge II) was due out fall of 2021 - for some reason I thought it wasn't due until Spring 2022 ......

The timeline says Fall of 2021. Here is a thread about the Beyond and the other two ships after, which will be bigger than the Edge and Apex, nicknamed Edge Jumbo.

16 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Europe, Alaska, Canada/NE, Bermuda, Pacific Coastal, etc due out next.  Originally planned for the week of the 19th, but since Asia/Aus/NZ, South America and Hawaii were a week early then they may have pulled these up too. 

I think Caribbean still will not be released until later this month/early December (unless something changed).

Deployment releases are always rather fluid!

That's what I thought but Deb posted above that the Future Cruise person onboard (she is onboard today) moved things up - now rereading it, she said except Carib. Good, I can go to bed ..... 🙂

Edited by vtcruising