"best available" advice

laserboi

Was just assigned our suite as we booked at the last minute and took "best available". Have now been assigned a V1 completely forward on deck 7.  Does anyone have any experience with seabourn and their "best available" process? Can we call and request something better? It's only our 4th Seabourn cruise so our status doesn't hold any weight unfortunately.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, laserboi said:

Was just assigned our suite as we booked at the last minute and took "best available". Have now been assigned a V1 completely forward on deck 7.  Does anyone have any experience with seabourn and their "best available" process? Can we call and request something better? It's only our 4th Seabourn cruise so our status doesn't hold any weight unfortunately.

Cheers.

From my understanding if you take a guarantee it is a case of you can't request a change. I guess you can try but don't be disappointed if they won't change it. I know it is difficult if you book last minute as you might not have a chance to choose but it is the reason I avoid guarantees. Even someV5 & V6 aren't appealing to me because they are near service doors or interconnecting rooms.

Status plays no part as I know people who have done more cruises and got V1's as well.

Edited by frantic36