Xplor Park

pcrum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We were there this past Jan, cruised with Celebrity., we only had 4 signed up with our group, Cause most of the passengers were much older., lol.  We also there in Jan 2015. This last time we actually had a guide that got us on thing quickly especially the zip lines.,  I don't think you will be too back with crowds., it really wasn't both times we were there, but  if your ship gets there early, it will be a breeze.  I remember riding the zip lines the first time, and  when we returned our equipment there was a little bit of line.   The buffet is excellent.  Bring water shoes, it's a must. Bring your towel change of clothes, they have showers and lockers. 

Lots of fun

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, Anniexrec said:

We were there this past Jan, cruised with Celebrity., we only had 4 signed up with our group, Cause most of the passengers were much older., lol.  We also there in Jan 2015. This last time we actually had a guide that got us on thing quickly especially the zip lines.,  I don't think you will be too back with crowds., it really wasn't both times we were there, but  if your ship gets there early, it will be a breeze.  I remember riding the zip lines the first time, and  when we returned our equipment there was a little bit of line.   The buffet is excellent.  Bring water shoes, it's a must. Bring your towel change of clothes, they have showers and lockers. 

Lots of fun

Do you think it's possible to do go to Xplor on your own? I am familiar with the ferry and am comfortable doing it on my own. 

• 1 month later...

We thought of it doing on our own, however, you have to make sure you have water taxi times so you don't miss the boat., if going to the main land from cozumel, the cruise ship charters a ferry. I wouldn't risk it , plus it really isn't much more .