10/18 Live from the Crown!

Colo Cruiser

Onboard for the 10 day Crown Southern Caribbean. 
FYI....Medallion terminal check in and boarding was a mess. We would have breezed through without it. We arrived around 10:15 and there were about 75 people in line already and there were still many disembarking. The long line continued through security and into the check in area. 
Apparently the computers were giving them fits. After we cleared and checked in we headed up to the Elite waiting area. 
Construction at Pier #2 is in full swing with the demolition of the old convention center and a face lift for the parking garage. Entry roads come to a choke point as soon as you turn into the terminal from Eisenhower. 

We finally headed onboard about 11:30 and headed to the Da Vinci DR for my embarkation day salmon lunch. It is always awesome and this time did not disappoint.  
I will attempt to follow up when possible. 

25A79866-55C1-48A1-9CE3-8E026FA3A1BA.jpeg

A42BE6A1-7675-473E-931F-042D7F5083DC.jpeg

3977CD0A-53AE-44E9-9CAE-4F23A7F5319A.jpeg

CFB0FEF5-1AF3-4894-B6DF-6C2CD9327B4E.jpeg

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Onboard for the 10 day Crown Southern Caribbean. 
FYI....Medallion terminal check in and boarding was a mess. We would have breezed through without it. We arrived around 10:15 and there were about 75 people in line already and there were still many disembarking. The long line continued through security and into the check in area. 
Apparently the computers were giving them fits. After we cleared and checked in we headed up to the Elite waiting area. 

why would it have been quicker without OM ? did the OM cause the computer problems ?

thanks for the heads up about Pier 2 , the convention center and parking for our upcoming cruise

Here's the menu from the first night when we were on the Crown last month. The flourless chocolate cake is one of our favorites. I had hoped to find it again during our cruise but never did.

Bon voyage.

20190922_191836.thumb.jpg.a3f3f56c93cb75f6f6821afba10bad04.jpg

Edited by geoherb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, geoherb said:

Here's the menu from the first night when we were on the Crown last month. The flourless chocolate cake is one of our favorites. I had hoped to find it again during our cruise but never did.

Bon voyage.

20190922_191836.thumb.jpg.a3f3f56c93cb75f6f6821afba10bad04.jpg

Thanks for posting the menu. Had the Prime Rib m/r which was excellent.
The flourless chocolate cake was exactly what I had for dessert along with a cappuccino.  😁

• Like 2