Has anyone done the Baja Mexico cruise in December?

LOLITSME

Has anyone done the Ensenda/ Baja Mexico 4 day cruise in December? How was the weather, was it warm/hot enough to enjoy the pool? Were the nights chilly?

I really want to book this cruise for Christmas this year, although I am just not sure if I would be dissappointed by the weather.

Thanks for any replies you might have🙂

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Ensenada is only about two hours south of San Diego -- It will likely have nice weather, but not remotely tropical.  The highs in December run into the high 50's.

If you're coming from Minnesota,    it will be great weather --- if you're coming from southern CA - it will be about the same as home. 

Have a great cruise, if you decide to go   

• 2 weeks later...

Our family of 11 cruised this itinerary in December of 2016 on the Imagination.  We had beautiful weather and a great vacation.  Warm temps during the day, cool temps at night.  We were in the pool and waterworks every afternoon when the sun was out.  Been on this itinerary 3 times and always have a great time.    I’m booked on the Panorama in February!!

• 4 weeks later...

The nights will certainly be chilly and this will be accentuated by the humidity of the marine air.  While warms days are possible, it isn't really likely.  According to the link below the high during the day is about 70 and the low 50.  

https://weatherspark.com/m/2050/12/Average-Weather-in-December-in-Ensenada-Mexico

• 2 weeks later...